Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [Summer 2021 edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If that would be the case it would be the case for every franchise, no?

Its just a feeling. But our players are injured more often than player from other franchises. Would like to see some data to erase my feeling, if its false.
Last week some dude on CBJ got KO’ed on a headshot in a prospect tournament and someone on the Canucks snapped their leg in half during a scrimmage. Injuries happen.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
LHV should be good this year and maybe better next year.
Next year's additions:
Desnoyers, Wisdom, Brink, JOB, N Cates, maybe Tuomaala, Attard, St Ivany, Lycksell, Fedotov.
And of course the holdovers from this season.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Last week some dude on CBJ got KO’ed on a headshot in a prospect tournament and someone on the Canucks snapped their leg in half during a scrimmage. Injuries happen.
Ok so you want to say its just a "all time me/us" Situation and every fanbase feels this way?

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Ok so you want to say its just a "all time me/us" Situation and every fanbase feels this way?

The only area I feel like the Flyers have a disproportionate amount of injuries is core/hip injuries that require surgery. But that's also a pretty small sample size and probably isn't a real thing.

Just feels like I never hear about that specific issue so frequently out of other franchises.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
The list of Flyers prospects since 2015 that have had significant injuries post-draft.

Myers
Sandstrom
Rubtsov
Laberge
Allison
Laczynski
Patrick
Frost
Ratcliffe
Ustimenko
O'Brien
Foerster
Wisdom

Who else am I missing?

Tomek (or was he just bad? )
Stolarz
Holmstrom (career ending) a bit long ago
Patrick even before drafted :naughty:
Ginning (brain damaged) :naughty:

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Apparently Laczynski might need surgery again. Some bodies were not made for hockey.
sad-kid.gif

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Anyone here have the AH. TV package? Looking at splitting it with someone. They would mainly be watching the Charlotte games, and myself the Phantom game. Is it possible for two people to be logged on to the same account on different devices at the same time?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Anyone here have the AH. TV package? Looking at splitting it with someone. They would mainly be watching the Charlotte games, and myself the Phantom game. Is it possible for two people to be logged on to the same account on different devices at the same time?

If you don't get a quality response here and have the ability, contact this AHL writer. He is good.

https://twitter.com/TonyAndrock

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
The ice will have a good team this year they have several very high WHL draft picks in numerous years .

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Toumalla- any info on him? Wed like gm to report to Sudbury Wolves in the OHL. I believe he wants to play in the AHL . Depends where management thinks is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad