Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [Summer 2021 edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Team should be nuts this year. Based on the roster. Only the roster.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Good AHL scorer....smol center...played in Wild organization the last 6 years

6 years in Minnesota eh?

im_shocked.gif

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
In a league that is going younger and younger, the Flyers decided to buck another trend. I believe they are now one of the oldest teams in the league. Based on today 2 of Frost, allison and Laczynski are starting in the AHL. On the defensice side York will most likely join them. Holmgren had his hands all over this off season - another old boring team

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
In a league that is going younger and younger, the Flyers decided to buck another trend. I believe they are now one of the oldest teams in the league. Based on today 2 of Frost, allison and Laczynski are starting in the AHL. On the defensice side York will most likely join them. Holmgren had his hands all over this off season - another old boring team
Don't be so sure on York.

Provy Ellis
Sanheim Risto
Yandle Braun
Morin

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Phantoms have a legitimately top-tier AHL roster. Too bad they won’t get the coaching.

Reactions: Larry44

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

Homer does nothing but get paid.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Zech is 22, reasonable chance at further development.

They should get even better when Nate Thompson joins them

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Allison is the only prospect making the 21-22 Flyers out of camp.

No Frost. No York. No Tanner. No Zamula.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mayhew put up 60 points 2 years in a row and was MVP of the league in 2019. They tried to get him to the NHL but didn’t take.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
So Fletcher signed Nick Seeler, from what I understand about him he quit on the Blackhawks and their organization last season because he didn’t want to be assigned to Rockford AHL after being unclaimed on waivers.

Here we are and Seeler ends up signing a 2-way deal with Philly where he’ll most likely end up in Lehigh with the Phantoms.

Fletch also added Gerald Mayhew from the Minnesota Wild, he is just an undrafted runt that hasn’t been big enough to stay in the NHL at 5’9 and 166lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad