Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [Post draft 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
Also two forwards signed to AHL contracts in the beginning of August that were missed RW Ralph Cuddemi and C Brennan Saulnier.

Depth for Lehigh but mostly likely spending time in Reading when the ECHL season gets going whenever that may be.
Phantoms Sign Two Forwards to AHL Contracts | Pro Hockey News

ECHL has announced they will play a split schedule. The first 10 teams start Dec 11. The remainder join in on Jan 15th (pending local approval), with Atlanta already announcing they won't play. The first month's schedule came out today, the rest will be released in early December. Rumor is the second group has to formally commit to play as of Nov 30, so likely the next piece of the schedule comes out after that.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
No, I do play some FHM6, but this is a league that uses HLS2 which is a title from like '92 or something. Just finished our 25th year and getting ready for the next draft...

Web Hockey League - HLS2 fantasy hockey league

Damn man that is hard core! How do you guys implement new players into it? Is that why you are asking for info do you have to manually create all the prospects each year?

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Damn man that is hard core! How do you guys implement new players into it? Is that why you are asking for info do you have to manually create all the prospects each year?

Yes, we have to manually rate all of the players each year. Most of it is pretty simple, we developed tables based on a bunch of stats that you just plug in and generate a rating. But some ratings like Skating or Defense can't be done that way so they take a bit of research. I'm the lead rater and usually start setting up my files a few weeks before the NHL regular season ends and I'll have the project finished (usually 1000-1100 players) by July, so 3-4 months.

To be eligible for the league, a player has to have appeared in at least 1 NHL game in the prior season. So our draft is made up of guys like Twarynski, as well as we add in the 31 NHL first round picks, so Foerster is also available in our upcoming draft.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I hope McCagg doesn't look up who Brink's most common ES linemates were. Parker Ford? Curtis Hall?

Sorry Brink outplayed your boy, Grant.

tenor.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I hope McCagg doesn't look up who Brink's most common ES linemates were. Parker Ford? Curtis Hall?

Sorry Brink outplayed your boy, Grant.

tenor.gif

I don’t know why he’s so obsessed with Brink vs. Caufield here. Brink didn’t even play that much himself. Sandelin made far more egregious decisions with worse players that effected those two’s ice time/usage.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

Flyers at 12 - Rangers at 1, Devils at 2, Canes at 6

1. Joel Farabee, LW
2. Carter Hart, G
3. Nolan Patrick, C
4. Morgan Frost, C
5. Egor Zamula, D
6. Cam York, D
7. Bobby Brink, RW
8. Ronnie Attard, D
9. Wade Allison, RW
10. Tyson Foerster, RW
11. Emil Andrae, D
12. Connor McClennon, RW
13. Noah Cates, LW
14. Isaac Ratcliffe, LW
15. Tanner Laczynski, C

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013

1. Joel Farabee, LW
2. Carter Hart, G
3. Nolan Patrick, C
4. Morgan Frost, C
5. Egor Zamula, D
6. Cam York, D
7. Bobby Brink, RW
8. Ronnie Attard, D
9. Wade Allison, RW
10. Tyson Foerster, RW
11. Emil Andrae, D
12. Connor McClennon, RW
13. Noah Cates, LW
14. Isaac Ratcliffe, LW
15. Tanner Laczynski, C

Ignoring the obvious. McClennon above Cates and Tanner is bold.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018

1. Joel Farabee, LW
2. Carter Hart, G
3. Nolan Patrick, C
4. Morgan Frost, C
5. Egor Zamula, D
6. Cam York, D
7. Bobby Brink, RW
8. Ronnie Attard, D
9. Wade Allison, RW