Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [Post draft 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
How did Sandin & Andrae player today @Appleyard ? Cursed work got in the way of my being able to see the game today

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
How did Sandin & Andrae player today @Appleyard ? Cursed work got in the way of my being able to see the game today

Could not watch it... moved house and the cable company f***ed up so I have no decent internet for the day. Well.. no broadband for another week. As an engineer needs to come out and reconnect the line, as was disconnected months ago... tomorrow guess I will have to go and get a prepaid sim to mobile hotspot with 30+gb on to tide me over. (thankfully can get one cheap)

Reactions: TB87

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Probably COVID insurance.
Just look at the NFL, if the season starts in January, you'd better have extra bodies at both the NHL and AHL level.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Yes....tonight is game 7.

Destroyer also scored since my last post...now has 7 point in 7 games.

I missed it because we went out for peanut buster parfaits.

:)

You DQ savage! Good to see him putting up points in an advanced role. That was the question about him ..... how he would do with more responsibility. Steal of the draft!

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You DQ savage! Good to see him putting up points in an advanced role. That was the question about him ..... how he would do with more responsibility. Steal of the draft!
I should add...on the 1st goal against, he lost his man on a bouncing puck in the slot, and his guy wristed home a goal. It was a broken play so not really to blame, but he was within stick length of the scorer

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
I should add...on the 1st goal against, he lost his man on a bouncing puck in the slot, and his guy wristed home a goal. It was a broken play so not really to blame, but he was within stick length of the scorer

Even Bobby Clarke’s man scored every couple years. Destroyer is on pace for 4 Selkes and a few Mvp’s

Reactions: Rebels57 and Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Destroyers goal:

was along the boards on a rush and once inside the blueline, cut to the middle to the top of the circle, did a little toedrag to change teh angle, and wristed home a goal from just inside the circle

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Destroyers goal:

was along the boards on a rush and once inside the blueline, cut to the middle to the top of the circle, did a little toedrag to change teh angle, and wristed home a goal from just inside the circle

Looked like a lucky goal for a one-dimensional try-hard energy knuckle-chucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad