Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [Post draft 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Wait... Hv71 are 2-1 down in the last period and the coach has decided that Kinvall and Andrae will be the guys rotating in for each other.

WHAT. Kinnvall is their best defenseman and one of the biggest offensive threats in the SHL. He is basically playing as #5-6 today.

But nah, going to roll out Bertov, Stromberg, Johansson and Arell consistently. Cant interrupt with their flow. And their ~45% or less Corsi on the year each.

Coachs ruin hockey.

Reactions: Appleyard

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Coachs ruin hockey.

He is so stereotypical...

Old defensive defenseman who is a Hv71 boy through and through. Born in the town, raised at the club, played at the club.
Ran the D as an assistant the last few years. Used to be in charge of weight room in effect, that is where started coaching career, then promoted to assistant.
Now took over by default in effect and LOVES big guys who have not very much talent and cant do anything past the red-line, and rolls out four defensive defensemen every game, and does not limit their ice time even if they f*** up.

Yet his best Dman Kinvall (who is small and great in OZ) makes a mistake? No shifts for you for the next five minutes even if we are down.

Reactions: Rebels57

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Haven't noticed Sandin at all today. Good or bad. He's just....there.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Haven't noticed Sandin at all today. Good or bad. He's just....there.

He has had a pretty middling start to the year.

Last two was so good at 5v5.

Some might be simply the way the team is playing. They are pretty hopeless at 5v5 right now despite a lot of talent as cant move puck up ice...

TB87

May 30, 2018
He has had a pretty middling start to the year.

Last two was so good at 5v5.

Some might be simply the way the team is playing. They are pretty hopeless at 5v5 right now despite a lot of talent as cant move puck up ice...

They’re a mess of a team....Very poorly coached. I feel bad for Sandin & Andrae. Dude’s Hakstol on steroids.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
They’re a mess of a team....Very poorly coached. I feel bad for Sandin & Andrae. Dude’s Hakstol on steroids.

He will get fired soon if this continues.

Hv71 are a team who have had 80+ points and generally finish top 5-6 in league each of last 5 years.

And on paper their team is just as good as last year.

Right now they are pacing for 56 points and 1pt above relegation play-offs... 12 points off the top 6 and an auto play-off spot.

TB87

May 30, 2018
He will get fired soon if this continues.

Hv71 are a team who have had 80+ points and generally finish top 5-6 in league each of last 5 years.

And on paper their team is just as good as last year.

Right now they are pacing for 56 points and 1pt above relegation play-offs... 12 points off the top 6 and an auto play-off spot.

It’d seemingly be the best thing for Andrae and Sandin to get a new coach. How much longer do you think HV71 will give this coach before they decide to can him?

TB87

May 30, 2018
AF9564AE-626A-4F8D-8D41-9742826CBDC4.jpeg

“I’ve totally seen this player play and did not look at his size as some sort of barometer for his toughness.”

Flyers’ Camp Battles Set To Ensue (Wingers Edition)

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Red Deer finally got rid of the hideous teal seats, eh?

Foerster made a couple nice passes. Skating still doesn't look great. He's a couple ticks behind most of these guys.

Millman took a penalty on his first shift.

Reactions: Stizzle

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
1st int.

Millman took a tripping penalty against Foerster early in the 1st.

One good shift for Foerster towards the end of the 1st. He caused a turnover on the forecheck, which lead to an extended cycle and a couple Corsi's for his line.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
"the ice is in great shape!"

Says Craig Button, King of the Buffoons, as they show 2 dudes using a bucket and a fire extinguisher to replace a frisbee sized chunk of ice near the boards that broke off during play.

I've only seen the 3rd. Millman with 3 shifts so far, made 2 smart short breakout plays and a smart pinch. Don't get me wrong, nothing to write home about but I'm happy to see my baby not f*** up

1st int.

Millman took a tripping penalty against Foerster early in the 1st.

Not his fault Foerster can't skate

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Ill advised backhand pass through the middle from the defensive faceoff circle at the boards by Millman. Picked off in the high slot. Big save

I still bolieve

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Just when I thought Millman had recovered from a tough start to have a decent enough game, he had a brutal turnover on his off side. Backhanding a pass right in front that was intercepted by Byfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad