Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [June 2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Stay away from Four Loco. One can be too recklessly virile.
Once during a rugby match in Virginia, I got kicked in the face and split my lip open which required stitches. We had a team doc at the time in PA that was going to sew it up at his house, but he did not have anesthesia. So on the way home, the van stopped at a gas station and I bought 3 four locos as an anesthesia... it worked, I didn’t feel shit.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Once during a rugby match in Virginia, I got kicked in the face and split my lip open which required stitches. We had a team doc at the time in PA that was going to sew it up at his house, but he did not have anesthesia. So on the way home, the van stopped at a gas station and I bought 3 four locos as an anesthesia... it worked, I didn’t feel shit.
anesthetic for stitches? p***y :laugh:

Reactions: VladDrag

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Zamula is really hard to project, mentally he could start on the 3rd pair right now, and be 2nd pair in a year.
Physically, geez, he makes Ghost look like Mr. Muscles!
Given his height, he's going to need a lot more mass just to hold his own.
6'3 176 just ain't gonna cut it.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Ratcliffe and JOB are the upside projects, Ratcliffe just needs to fill out (he's got to be at least 220 lbs to be effective with that frame, otherwise D-men will just lean on him in the crease and move him out) and work on his game. JOB screwed up by going to college out of HS instead of a year in the USHL to get used to a higher level of competition - hopefully last season has got him past the hump.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I don't want to update my rankings with the new crop. I want to pretend the last two days never happened.

Whenever @Curufinwe starts the prospect polls I'm only going to vote for the old Hextall prospects + Bobby Brink.

Oh, Stizzle!

tenor.gif

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Disagree about big Z. No Millman?

Whats crazy is that we have 3 genuine blue chip prospects in the org, possibly 4.

Millman I like. I think he can be a #4 down the line if really hits. But he would probably be at ~14 or so.

But the 9-16 group are all so close. A group of guys who are all kind of "3rd line/#4-5" if fulfil potential.

Zamula I think can be a good 2nd pairing guy if keeps developing. He is close to Andrae, Brink and Foerster. I would not overly argue with any order of them.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Zamula is really hard to project, mentally he could start on the 3rd pair right now, and be 2nd pair in a year.
Physically, geez, he makes Ghost look like Mr. Muscles!
Given his height, he's going to need a lot more mass just to hold his own.
6'3 176 just ain't gonna cut it.
He probably never has had the chance to work with the type of dieticians and trainers that the Flyers have. Additionally he has had the back issue which probably affected his ability to work out. He’s still not 21 years old so he hasn’t met his full physical maturity. Zamula will probably add fifteen pounds of muscle or so in the next year. His frame is thin but 6’3”, 190-195# would be good size. He’ll be fine.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I don't have anyone picked this year in my top 5.

I'm thinking Fletcher may not rank hextalls stock of players as highly as we have. I think the time has arrived that these guys start cracking the lineup.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I think Zamula is closer to #1 than to #6. I had Andrae ranked ahead of Foerster (maybe a bit aggressive) and I can't convince myself he's a better prospect than Zamula. Skill for skill, where does he have the edge? And I'm not a size queen, but reach matters for off-puck purposes and we are talking 6'3+ vs. maybe 5'9. That is significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad