Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [2021 edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I’m a Minnesota fan tonight. This defense group could use a York type

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
YOU WILL FEAR THIS MAN! FEAR HIM!

1146944228.jpg.0.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Add all of this up and you get the most apathetic the Flyers fanbase has been since the Pre-Lindros early 90s. Maybe worse since they were only a few years removed from the 87 team.

They better make something big happen after expansion. This shit is pointless.

I don't know what it was like in Philadelphia necessarily, but generally speaking the fanbase wasn't even that apathetic then - it was just a sleeping giant, sort of. Everyone knew a rebuild was needed and coming, but the deep emotional care was still there. It wasn't eroded like it is now - it was more sad than apathetic. This is definitely the worst it has ever been in our history when it comes to apathy. Not just worst, but really the first time ever it has been this way.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Its almost like the organization as a whole has done a really poor job of showing these kids how to play at the NHL level. Instead of finding a way to coach them and harness their natural talent, let take the easy way out and just bench 'em again, that will learn them this time!

There has been tons of talent on the Flyers roster and in their system in the last 5 or so years. If they can't find a way to turn that talent into winning hockey players then the management and coaching side of the organization needs to be gutted top to bottom.

Provorov, Konecny, Sanheim, Lindblom, Myers, Farabee are talented yes. And big parts of the team, which has been a winning one since the start of 19-20.

Patrick and Frost would be too, but injuries have slowed them down.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Minnesota wins, Michigan's season should be over.

Minnesota wins.

The Cam York watch begins
My guess is no, I haven't heard much buzz about signing him. But I don't really have an opinion on if they should.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They'd also be at 50 contracts, so that makes things difficult.

I think they'd be far less worried about the expansion draft if they thought he was close to the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad