PGT: 2017 Golden Globe Awards

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Who are you going with in the Best Motion Picture (Drama) category?

Got a few friends who work in Hollywood, and asked for their picks.

Sounds like Moonlight is a safe bet, but don't be suprised if Hacksaw Ridge pulls the upset.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Got a few friends who work in Hollywood, and asked for their picks.

Sounds like Moonlight is a safe bet, but don't be suprised if Hacksaw Ridge pulls the upset.
It's the Globes, so I wouldn't slit my wrists if Hacksaw Ridge wins, but I would throw something reasonably soft at the screen as a token indication of displeasure (one of our cats perhaps? Just a thought; I bite my tongue).

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
It's the Globes, so I wouldn't slit my wrists if Hacksaw Ridge wins, but I would throw something reasonably soft at the screen as a token indication of displeasure (one of our cats perhaps? Just a thought; I bite my tongue).

whats your pick for best picture??? manchester is the favourite but you know the golden gllbe snobs love to be different

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
whats your pick for best picture??? manchester is the favourite but you know the golden gllbe snobs love to be different
Moonlight, but I would be nearly as happy with Manchester by the Sea. I think La La Land is a lock in the other category. I think all three of those are exceptionally fine films.

Bon, what are your guesses?

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I'm late to the party here, but how the hell is Anthony Hopkins not nominated? He and Evan Rachel Wood were both absolutely fantastic in Westworld.

Already annoyed with Fallon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad