OT: PGH Lounge - The Birds Here Are in Misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Thanks for everyone's reccomendations on the new car. We have a winner!!!

The Subaru Foresters!

It was super close between that and the CX-5. In the end the Subaru dealer really came in with a great price (even without having to play them against the Mazda dealer), we didn't have to haggle with our trade in, but everything else was really super close between the two cars.

It sucks not having the luxury feel the Mazda has, but the functionality of the Forester and overall bang for the buck won the day.

Excellent. Good choice either way, from my research. Enjoy the new car!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Those bikes did look awesome.

Victoria and Vancouver has some of the worst drivers I've ever seen (more so Vancouver). I wouldn't trust the other drivers in these parts although in Victoria I don't think there is a speed limit above 50 until you get on the highways. So that's a little comforting.

I have never seen drivers this bad and I've lived in Pittsburgh, California, and now in BC.

You can't even argue a city in BC is worse than the other because they're just all equally the worst drivers imaginable.

After a long drive in BC, I like to come home, turn on GTAV and then just drive around shooting drivers, it's cathartic.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Well. That was interesting and weird.

About two years ago I matched with this person on Tinder. She's got amazing eyes and a weird enough personality for me. She deletes Tinder soon after, but we were already following each other on Instagram. We exchange numbers on there. We text back and forth a few times. I ask her out for a drink. No response. Text back and forth some more. I ask her out for a drink again. No response.

Then I meet my now-ex-girlfriend and that was that.

Tinder girl and I text each other here and then just about random **** throughout my previous relationship. Nothing flirty. Just BS'ing, talking about beer and food and Pittsburgh.

Something jogs my memory about her and pizza last week. I text her about it and we chat back and forth. Last night I asked her if she wanted to grab dinner. No response. For a number of hours.

This morning she texts back, something similar to "Dinner as in a date?? I'm seeing someone... :|"

Followed up by, "We could grab drinks today though"

I obviously say yes. But then I think about her social media pictures and whatnot. No dudes. Is... is who I thought her best friend for these last 2 years actually her girlfriend...? So many thoughts going through my head.

After work today, drinks happened. Went well, lasted almost 3 hours. Ended with a hug and her saying "We should hang out again."

Technology.

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Re: Girl with the best "girlfriend" ^^

Maybe not the best application of that clip, but you get where I'm going. :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Well. That was interesting and weird.

About two years ago I matched with this person on Tinder. She's got amazing eyes and a weird enough personality for me. She deletes Tinder soon after, but we were already following each other on Instagram. We exchange numbers on there. We text back and forth a few times. I ask her out for a drink. No response. Text back and forth some more. I ask her out for a drink again. No response.

Then I meet my now-ex-girlfriend and that was that.

Tinder girl and I text each other here and then just about random **** throughout my previous relationship. Nothing flirty. Just BS'ing, talking about beer and food and Pittsburgh.

Something jogs my memory about her and pizza last week. I text her about it and we chat back and forth. Last night I asked her if she wanted to grab dinner. No response. For a number of hours.

This morning she texts back, something similar to "Dinner as in a date?? I'm seeing someone... :|"

Followed up by, "We could grab drinks today though"

I obviously say yes. But then I think about her social media pictures and whatnot. No dudes. Is... is who I thought her best friend for these last 2 years actually her girlfriend...? So many thoughts going through my head.

After work today, drinks happened. Went well, lasted almost 3 hours. Ended with a hug and her saying "We should hang out again."

Technology.

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Plenty of other women out there brah, don't let yourself get thirsty just for one.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh I won't. I'm just perplexed by what's happened/ing.

Yeah I've been where you are before, in my scenario, 2yrs pass and then a mutual friend asks me if I am still single because the girl that was never single or whatever, finally was and felt I was too annoyed for her to talk to so she used a friend to ask me.

We dated, but she basically wanted a bf she can see once a week, like she legit had a schedule for that, I was like wow...she's cute but not worth it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad