Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boys.. let's focus on the good. It's a nice day. We have great music. Let's all be friends.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I would have to look at the map for the street name but there are a few decent bars around the main street. I will look tonight and let you know. My mate who I was with is a big local brew fan and he was satisfied with the selection

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I'll be in the Fort Worth area tomorrow evening through Thursday morning. Doing work stuff. Any suggestions for bars, restaurants, or breweries?

Reply from my friend:

It was the Brass Tap on Houston Street. I would also recommend the Flying Saucer (next to Cheesecake factory) and the T&P Tavern (at the TRE station).

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Cole, one of these days I'm gonna run by Butterjoint and see someone wearing those shoes and skinny jeans. I'll feel obligated to stop in and call you a ******, but whether or not I actually do it depends on how ****** work went.

And watch it not be you.

:laugh:

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I used to be pretty into new sneakers, but then I got married, bought a house, and had a kid.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I wore a pair of $9 shoes from Walmart today. Though to be fair, I have to put work boots on when I get to work. These shoes exist purely to get me back and forth to work. I wear a nice pair of $40 Sketchers when I'm trying to impress people :nod: Add on my running shoes and my cleats and I still don't add up to $200 for all of the shoes that I actually wear. Unless you count the boots, but work payed for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad