Peyton Manning PED allegations

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Uh, didnt the NFL conduct an investigation? Also, it's the fans of the team with the QB who actually got caught cheating...

So much lol

1) apparently, but definitely nowhere near the extent to which they did for an offense they had the gall to compare to PEDs. This isn't "like" a PED issue. This is a PED issue. That's the issue we have. Plus there has been no transparency with the investigation anyway. I don't think that it is hard to understand why we have grievances with how this Manning thing went down. They deliberately sheltered one guy and they deliberately lied about the other guy to kick it all off (indisputable fact)

2) lol. Prove it (you can't; it's rhetorical)

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
So much lol

1) apparently, but definitely nowhere near the extent to which they did for an offense they had the gall to compare to PEDs. This isn't "like" a PED issue. This is a PED issue. That's the issue we have. Plus there has been no transparency with the investigation anyway. I don't think that it is hard to understand why we have grievances with how this Manning thing went down. They deliberately sheltered one guy and they deliberately lied about the other guy to kick it all off (indisputable fact)

2) lol. Prove it (you can't; it's rhetorical)

Physically Modifying/Tampering with Footballs before a SuperBowl Clinching Game versus Taking HGH while recovering from a Neck injury in the offseason are almost incomparable in terms of magnitudes of the situations at hand. Good job trying to compare the situations. Its like comparing a DUI to a mass shooting.

It's almost indisputable that the balls were altered by factors other than the environment. It was proven and backed by science in the Wells Report. It's pretty obvious that someone affiliated with the Patriots modified the balls for the guy in charge of throwing them.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Physically Modifying/Tampering with Footballs before a SuperBowl Clinching Game versus Taking HGH while recovering from a Neck injury in the offseason are almost incomparable in terms of magnitudes of the situations at hand. Good job trying to compare the situations. Its like comparing a DUI to a mass shooting.

It's almost indisputable that the balls were altered by factors other than the environment. It was proven and backed by science in the Wells Report. It's pretty obvious that someone affiliated with the Patriots modified the balls for the guy in charge of throwing them.

I'm not the one who compared them, that's the hilarious part :laugh:

And Lol wells report. Still zero evidence of Brady directing a scheme to illegally deflate football. I will no longer debate the merit of deflategate with you.

And your right, performance enhancing drugs give you a much bigger edge, they aren't comparable, I agree 100%

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I'm not the one who compared them, that's the hilarious part :laugh:

And Lol wells report

And your right, performance enhancing drugs give you a much bigger edge, they aren't comparable, I agree 100%

And, were about done here.

ClosesLaptop.gif

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
And, were about done here.

ClosesLaptop.gif

I mean, the proof is in the pudding. Not like they put an even bigger whooping on the colts in the 2nd half and then pick apart the best D ever of all time and then have Brady come back out and arguably have a better year the following year. I mean none of that ever happened.

PEDs never helped anybody once. Not a single person in the history of sports or mankind. Nope there is no reason to be taking them, that's why a lot of people take them. Yup. I mean performing on the field in great shape vs performing on the field in ******** shape or not playing at all. No difference there.

:laugh:

Not gonna address the comparison part, eh? (Btw the mere fact you listed deflategate and mass murder in the same thought is laughable enough....)

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
As a neutral fan of both parties, I find it funny how the only people still harping on this have their 'Location: ' as 'Massachusetts' or 'Cape Cod' or something Bruins related in their avi. :laugh:

I am still in this fight as I am a Brady fan and think the NFL/Goodell wronged him in so many ways, along with just being critical of the way he does things.

Why would they risk tarnishing one of the greatest players of all time's career over something without any substance?

They basically did that with Brady, arguably the GOAT. Sure it hasn't really "tarnished" his legacy all that much but the NFL drug him thru the mud for a year and a half over something that had 0 evidence or proof that he was involved with it.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Right.... but Brady didn't actually do any of that so there isn't a comparison to be made.

& again... it was 45-7. They were winning either way and trivia fact - they scored more in the second half with perfectly inflated footballs.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I am still in this fight as I am a Brady fan and think the NFL/Goodell wronged him in so many ways, along with just being critical of the way he does things.

They basically did that with Brady, arguably the GOAT. Sure it hasn't really "tarnished" his legacy all that much but the NFL drug him thru the mud for a year and a half over something that had 0 evidence or proof that he was involved with it.

The NFL never treated Brady the same as they do Manning. Never. Not in their advertising, not in their praise.

To me, Brady is the GOAT, but to the NFL, Brady isn't their "cash cow". It always been pretty clear how the NFL views the Manning family. They see them as football royalty. Brady, he is the guy that wasn't supposed to succeed but did.

That's their choice and that's fair.

They went after Brady because they couldn't go after Belichick. Sacrificial lamb.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The NFL never treated Brady the same as they do Manning. Never. Not in their advertising, not in their praise.

To me, Brady is the GOAT, but to the NFL, Brady isn't their "cash cow". It always been pretty clear how the NFL views the Manning family. They see them as football royalty. Brady, he is the guy that wasn't supposed to succeed but did.

That's their choice and that's fair.

They went after Brady because they couldn't go after Belichick. Sacrificial lamb.

I assume you mean off the field only because they certainly have on the field. Peyton, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers have all been the NFL's golden boys. Maybe that has changed with Brady in the last year or two but prior to that he was right there with the others. Those guys have their own set of rules.

If you believe that has changed now then welcome to the side of the rest of the fanbases in the NFL.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
If it looks like a duck and it sounds like it's a duck then it's probably a duck.

Surely the irony isn't lost here coming from a vitriolic Pats fan. When your team does something it's "alleged" when anyone else is even so much as accused of anything, it's an open and shut case...

Why are the fans of the team with the Super Bowls the ones with the inferiority complex...? It's like you're actively trying to make the fan base and franchise even more unlikable...which is one hell of an endeavor...

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Surely the irony isn't lost here coming from a vitriolic Pats fan. When your team does something it's "alleged" when anyone else is even so much as accused of anything, it's an open and shut case

Why are the fans of the team with the Super Bowls the ones with the inferiority complex...? It's like you're actively trying to make the fan base and franchise even more unlikable...which is one hell of an endeavor...

If you can't pick up on the fact I'm doing exactly what was done to Brady to prove a point (and because I'm petty) then you are too lost in the woods and it's hilarious. I wonder what side you were on in the 18 months prior Hmmmmm

It's actually hilarious, some of the names who were so quick to jump down Brady and the Pats throats are telling me not to do the same here. It's too funny. And wildly hypocritical.

And it's also hilarious you call it an inferiority complex. No no no. My franchise is better than everybody else's since I've had memory, that's just a fact. The New England Patriots have been better than everybody else. It is what it is.

It's a persecution complex. And it's completely justified after the BS of the last 18 months with the documented malicious lies and leaks and rigged process. ESPECIALLY when looking at the way Manning was treated. Lol inferiority complex, gtfo of my face with that nonsense. The 75% winning percentage and 4 Super Bowls makes me feel super inferior. If anything I'm too cocky about the Pats

Hey and guess what? I don't give a rats ass about the likability of my franchise. They've been pummeling the league for a decade and a half so guess what? People don't like them. People didn't like them before spygate, people didn't like them after spygate, people don't like them now. You die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I assume you mean off the field only because they certainly have on the field. Peyton, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers have all been the NFL's golden boys. Maybe that has changed with Brady in the last year or two but prior to that he was right there with the others. Those guys have their own set of rules.

If you believe that has changed now then welcome to the side of the rest of the fanbases in the NFL.

Yes, off the field. Cannot deny that Brady is part of the select group of QBs that get way more calls.

I think he will continue to get those calls. Elite players in pretty much all sports get them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad