Peyton Manning PED allegations

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah and we know Ashley manning got a shipment from the Guyer clinic, they admitted as much. There's plenty of other **** out there too. There is a reason he hasn't sued for libel after all.

But yeah she was the one taking HGH, gotta get a competive edge in spin class. Definitely wasn't the guy coming off of a crippling neck injury trying to play the most physically demanding sport there is.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
But this one was not credible from the start. When a sleaze ball makes **** up, how is that credible?

We know balls were deflated. We saw it. This was just libel. Peyton should sue his pants off.

Not really no. We know they were slightly under the limit which could easily explained by IGL. The rest was ********.

That being said, glad that Peyton hasn't been found guilty of anything. Even if he did take something, I don't give a ****. Everyone is on something.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Yeah and we know Ashley manning got a shipment from the Guyer clinic, they admitted as much. There's plenty of other **** out there too. There is a reason he hasn't sued for libel after all.

Considering the source retracted when the investigators told him the implications of leaking medical information, maybe that satisfied Peyton.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Considering the source retracted when the investigators told him the implications of leaking medical information, maybe that satisfied Peyton.

You mean "after Peyton Manning's lawyers set their investigators, one who falsely claimed to be a law officer, to pay a visit to him".

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Fleischer himself admitted to Ashley receiving a package from Guyer clinic. Also jgatie has the right idea IMO

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
You mean "after Peyton Manning's lawyers set their investigators, one who falsely claimed to be a law officer, to pay a visit to him".

In effect delivering a sease and desist. He did violate medical confidentiality of an non involved party.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
In effect delivering a sease and desist. He did violate medical confidentiality of an non involved party.

If she didn't receive any HGH, he didn't violate anything, and there's no need for a C&D. If the story was ******** (like Manning claimed) all the whistle blower did was lie to a reporter.

So we are back to asking why Ashley Manning needed HGH for a competitive edge in spin class.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Which you don't have of a private figure.

Look, I also couldn't care less if he did it. I imagine everyone in football has done some form of PED or another, including Tom Brady. But stop with the nonsense that his wife had some legitimate use for HGH and should be off limits because she's some "private figure". It's laughable, and anyone who makes that excuse is laughable.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Look, I also couldn't care less if he did it. I imagine everyone in football has done some form of PED or another, including Tom Brady. But stop with the nonsense that his wife had some legitimate use for HGH and should be off limits because she's some "private figure". It's laughable, and anyone who makes that excuse is laughable.

Probably, but even with the overreach granted to Goodell, a non law enforcement organization going into the medical affairs of the spouse of a player is weak.

And we all know this is a weapon of opportunity.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010

So we are back to asking why Ashley Manning needed HGH for a competitive edge in spin class.

Ashley Manning and her husband confirmed that she got a shipment from the Guyer Institute: not that said shipment was HGH.

Specifically, they claimed it was anti-aging medication.

Other "sources" claimed it was, in fact, HGH: unfortunately this is all a he said, she said deal. No evidence beyond that one whistleblower's word, and he has already been caught contradicting himself.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Patriot fans are so intent on shooting Manning down. Just let it go already.

People shot our guy over BS that was compared to PEDs by the commissioner, we're allowed to return the favor when "his wife tries to get the one up in aerobics with the gals". ;) ;) ;) Sorry

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
People shot our guy over BS that was compared to PEDs by the commissioner, we're allowed to return the favor when "his wife tries to get the one up in aerobics with the gals". ;) ;) ;) Sorry

I'll be the first to tell you that that whole thing got blown way, WAY out of proportion, but the fact that you think it gives you license to run with an equally unproven story about Peyton is false. The burden of proof doesn't get lower just because the public was stupid before. This has nothing to do with Brady or the Patriots.

This story rightfully died around the time Al Jazeera America went out of business, about 2 months after the story broke. There was little evidence outside of weak circumstantial stuff like the shipments to Ashley and a salesman trying to inflate his own credibility. While it does look sketchy, it is proof of nothing. AJA was dying and this was a last ditch effort to save the channel with improper reporting. Vilifying Peyton on the basis of it is just seeing what you want to see.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I'll be the first to tell you that that whole thing got blown way, WAY out of proportion, but the fact that you think it gives you license to run with an equally unproven story about Peyton is false. The burden of proof doesn't get lower just because the public was stupid before. This has nothing to do with Brady or the Patriots.

This story rightfully died around the time Al Jazeera America went out of business, about 2 months after the story broke. There was little evidence outside of weak circumstantial stuff like the shipments to Ashley and a salesman trying to inflate his own credibility. While it does look sketchy, it is proof of nothing. AJA was dying and this was a last ditch effort to save the channel with improper reporting. Vilifying Peyton on the basis of it is just seeing what you want to see.

I honestly prefer my fellow Pats fan to be paranoid about a retired player than to pee their pants out of fear that Goodell will hire spies to "catch" Brady talking to Patriots personnel during his suspension.

I am THIS close to buy tin-foil hats to most of the posters on PatsFans.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I think any echo chamber is a problem and not just exclusive to Pats fans. I don't really post on the Hurricanes' board anymore because it was an anti-analytics circle jerk for years, and then they became one of the first teams to hire someone publicly (Eric Tulsky). I cringe reading Carolina Huddle or the /r/Panthers sometimes for similar reasons (Gettleman is infallible!). You need someone to call you out on your ******** if you're being an idiot. If all you know is conspiracy theories, then you're going to think the world is out to get you at every turn. Plato's Cave, and all that.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Yeah it's called sports and it's called a rivalry, I'm going to point out the double standard and Im going to attack "Ashley for using the anti-aging supplements to get the leg up in spin class". I think that the guy coming off of a crippling neck injury playing the most physically demanding sport of all time was actually getting the "anti-aging" (which HGH qualifies as btw) supplement and not his wife who isn't terminally ill (so there's no reason to be getting **** from the Guyer clinic). I may be dumb but I'm not naive.

Also why do people keep forgetting those guys got caught in a lie when Al Jazeera fact checked them? They tried to discredit the report with a blatant lie, is that not pretty telling? Idk, it is to me at least

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Right, & the deflator is still trying to shed some pounds... :laugh:

Im not going down this road any further other than to say that you're laughing at something that doesn't implicate Tom in the slightest.

I'd go as far to say you are making bigger jumps saying that text means Tom is actively conspiring than I am when I say that the shipment the Mannings got was actually for Peyton. Funny when you look at it like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad