Confirmed with Link: Peter Holland invited to Avs Training Camp on PTO

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
....the Avalanche sign 80 year old Joe Namath.
Good god. Let’s bring this guy back to run our power play.
32FDF59E-8337-4B61-8A2B-53CB6DFA46D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Foppa2118

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Good god. Let’s bring this guy back to run our power play.
View attachment 739486

Now that's going too far. It's easier to pass a constitutional amendment than separate Jacques Cloutier from the Avs organization.

Brian Trottier was actually a good PP coach. I don't have many issues with the PP though. I think the players are just a little inconsistent in their execution of plays. When they're on they're among the best.

Reactions: Gruyeriev

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Now that's going too far. It's easier to pass a constitutional amendment than separate Jacques Cloutier from the Avs organization.

Brian Trottier was actually a good PP coach. I don't have many issues with the PP though. I think the players are just a little inconsistent in their execution of plays. When they're on they're among the best.
True. I liked Trottier. I also don’t hate Ray Bennett. It’s mostly our players who get too stagnant and keep forcing the same play. Maybe some new faces on the PP can help that? I think RyJo might take Gabe’s spot a little better than Nuke can… At least I hope. And if he can’t we know he’s good at getting his stick stuck in goalies’ masks!

Reactions: Foppa2118

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad