Confirmed with Link: Peter Chiarelli New President and GM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Man.

Instant credibility.

Instant star power.

This can't be happening.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
So this offseason is off to a pretty good start. I can't wait to see what comes next. I hope they keep Todd Nelson on the NHL staff, if that works.

Yeah, almost all the frustration is gone from the end of the year pressor. Feels good to be an Oilers fan again...kind of.

SchultzSquared*

Very happy... now give me McLellan and I will never want for another thing from this team... okay well maybe Babcock :sarcasm:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This is HF, nobody here has had sex before...:sarcasm:

a_first_look_on_reddits_april_fools_shenanigans-41628.gif

Kalost

Jan 21, 2015
I'm a Leafs fan but you guys are going to be awesome to watch very soon, I may get an Oilers jersey. Cherilli is exactly what your team needs. A GM who doesn't fall in love with his players and has the guts to make the necessary changes to make the team better. Congrats! Good times ahead in Oil land for sure.

thanks, but Chia does fall in love with players lol, hopefully he falls in love with the right ones here

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
There are no tiers. Nicholson has led a Communist insurrection.

We are all equal fans now.

Down with the bourgeoise! Long live the common man! Long live McJesus (praise be unto him)

So Principe is our Mao so power comes from the barrel of .........a pun.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Top secret info.. I have already begun working on a video as well. :naughty:Finally some content worth it!

No promise I can compete with Fitter's expertise but the more the merrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad