Confirmed with Link: Peter Chiarelli New President and GM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Sportsnet just spent 45 minutes covering this. Safe to say the Oilers are back on the map in the hockey world beyond being a joke?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I have confidence that Lowe won't be a part of any of the "voting" processes that we will have in place. He'll just be that guy that no one listens to, but has to be there.

"You know who was good? Bob Essensa."

"Yes, that's nice Kevin. Thank you, Kevin."

Hopefully.

Overall, it's a good day though and I'm just nitpicking but once I heard that Lowe will be the vice chair on business and HOCKEY matters, I feel like we got Charlie Brown'd by Lucy.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Merry Christmas! By the way, why is Jack Michaels whispering? I like it.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Sportsnet just spent 45 minutes covering this. Safe to say the Oilers are back on the map in the hockey world beyond being a joke?

I'm pretty excited for you guys, I usually am not a big Oilers fan but you've been in the dumps long enough.

Jury's out on if it'll work or not, but I don't think it really could've got any worse.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Stauffer kissing Chiarelli's ass right now.

Of course he is it will take 3 days for all the great defenders of the previous regime to turn on them and start blaming all ills on the guys they defended to the hilt for 5 or 6 years.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
clown-shoes.jpg

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Hang on , hang on. I'm really confused.

What tier of fan am I now?

There are no tiers. Nicholson has led a Communist insurrection.

We are all equal fans now.

Down with the bourgeoise! Long live the common man! Long live McJesus (praise be unto him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad