#PeskySens

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
i think what it comes down to is that the stars may have used the hashtag first, but the sens were using it in real life during the bingo run.

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
i think the 3 nhl teams may have started using it around the same time. who said it first, who knows, but given the sens started saying it due to the calder team which coined it a year prior, it think its safe to say the sens had "first dibs" on it.

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
cause keep in mind, the video of spezz saying it is only the first time it was documented. they had probably been saying it a while prior.

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
and the blues have a good roster, yet blow. there is nothing pesky about either of those teams.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
The problem is, the Stars aren't pesky at all, they blow.

and the blues have a good roster, yet blow. there is nothing pesky about either of those teams.

Hence why a quick twitter search reveals that #peskysens is by far the most popular.

tumblr_mas4t1p0wb1rnck98o1_400.gif

The others will die off soon enough just through lack of relevance. The Blues are playing better recently though.

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
lol, i gave him the evidence, and he directly ignored every fact in both links. he literally said i had no way of proving that video was from last year. this is the kind of guy im dealing with.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Big zilch on the pekiness tonite, except for the last second of the game....way to late....we are in trouble

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad