#PeskySens

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
original.aspx

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
normally i would agree. but this kid is just pulling statements out of his ass. he has nooooo idea what hes saying. its like hes saying the sky is green. you cant just NOT call the kid out.

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
this should be enough to let him know how idiotic he is. it certainly contradicts everything he said. and if he keeps trying to argue, it will just be to save face. just like the #peskysens , we #peskyfans are the best in the league.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
this should be enough to let him know how idiotic he is. it certainly contradicts everything he said. and if he keeps trying to argue, it will just be to save face. just like the #peskysens , we #peskyfans are the best in the league.

This is what I like to see from a fanbase.

We stick together just like the boys in the locker room.

Last edited:

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I thought it was a BSens thing from the 2010-2011 Calder Cup. That's always been where I first remember hearing it but I don't know if the Blues started it before that or not.

Billy Bridges

Sep 20, 2011
When this epic battle is over, please don't post the result in the thread title or OP. I'll be back later and don't want to the result spoiled.

sens2k9

Aug 8, 2008
Actually yost on twitter was sure the Stars had been using it earlier than the Sens. In an attempt to prove him wrong I did a search for #peskystars and ...

it was first used by a stars player on twitter well before any sens players.

Like a year and a half earlier.

Here's one tweet from Steve Ott:

Steve Ott ✔ @otterN9NE

@DallasStars @fistric28 why he joined http://twitvid.com/ALRGO ” HAHA.I guess they miss my attention in the dressing room. #PeskyStars
9:38 PM - 07 Nov 11

I don't think thats the earliest use of it but its the first time he used it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad