Pre-Game Talk: Perhaps it is time to begin this discussion - Rangers @ Isles 4/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The New York Rangers and their depressed fans. Y'all need Jesus.
If we lose, I plan purchasing a blockbuster and cry inside my already failing business with no employees or customers and pretend that's the reason why I'm depressed because that will be less depressing than the alternative.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I'll be there in 329 with ih8theislanders (fitting name). It's gonna be a war Saturday, haven't been this excited for a regular season game in a while.

theJUMPER

Feb 25, 2012
images

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Islanders are hot. 8-1-1 in their last 10. Rangers are doing well lately, too, despite all the people flipping out. 3-1-1 in their last 5. The two losses coming in very close games that could have gone either way.

They gotta win this, especially with Winnipeg beating the Panthers, and Ottawa beating the Flyers. Expecting a win, but will probably be disappointed. Thankfully the Mausoleum is like a second home, and the Islanders have been weak there all season.

The Islanders have gelled into a solid team, though, so if it's a hard fought OT win - so be it. They have two lines that can score on any given shift, and some punch from the backend in Streit and Visnovsky. They're a dangerous offensive team. Just need to slow them down with some good old cliched Torts hockey. Hopefully Lundqvist is on his game, too.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I am going to predict a 5-0 game. Yup. Don't even know. Del Zotto scores his first in 10+ games and the Rangers lose 5-0.

JD123

Mar 6, 2013
With all the teams winning around us tonight I can't believe how big this game is shaping up to be Saturday night. Its gonna feel like the old Ranger-Islander extreme rivalry days...well almost. Lets go in and get two. They extra day of rest in between games should help.

member 116805

Already biting my fingernails, wont have fingerprints by the time the game starts...
NYR will prevail though, Nash, Cally and Zucc scores to win us the game 3-2

LGR!

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Need to catch up on ROW so they'd better get this one in regulation. No shootout and no loser point to the Isles. It's oging to be close, but the Rangers should be able to come out on top.

Could miss out on seeing this live and have to watch it sunday. With Zucc back it's going to be hard to avoid seeing the score since NYR are all over the Norwegian media these days.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Let's see who the big game players are. Expecting Hank, Nash, Cally and Richie to make the impact. Glue McD to Tavares, hit 'em, grind 'em, and remind them why they have to relocate.

Leetch2McDonagh27

Jan 21, 2013
Let's see who the big game players are. Expecting Hank, Nash, Cally and Richie to make the impact. Glue McD to Tavares, hit 'em, grind 'em, and remind them why they have to relocate.

this is the type of game that will seperate the men from boys.......let's see who steps up on our team:nod:

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
5-3 Rangers.
4th line with two goals, Richards with two goals, and Zuccarello with three points.
Nash with an empty netter.

Three stars:
Zuke
Richards
Asham

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
I think we'll stomp on them. 5-2 but we dominate possession, the Isles score one on the PP and one on a Grabner breakaway.

Goals: Nash x2, Callahan (PPG), Stepan, Hagelin. Zuccarello 3A.

Isles: Visnovsky (PPG) and Grabner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad