Pre-Game Talk: Perds vs Jerts - Sun Mar 25 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
Chris Mason perhaps embroidering somewhat, called tomorrow's game the game of the year and said what a tough game it will be. Fans, building , team also mentioned the Preds being "off" . Now it's up to the jets to simply win. :)

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Definitely don't think so. No one thought less of us when we had that short string of losses. They will come ready to play for our game tomorrow.
I was referring to their winning streak. How many times did they score at the end of the game with seeing eye shots from the point ... lady luck was on their side. Don't get me wrong they are a good team but the winning streak they did get a lot of bounces going their way.

Reactions: HPsauce

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
I was referring to their winning streak. How many times did they score at the end of the game with seeing eye shots from the point ... lady luck was on their side. Don't get me wrong they are a good team but the winning streak they did get a lot of bounces going their way.
Definitely.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I'd be easing back on the throttle right about now if I was NSH. It'll be interesting to see how they approach this game.

.......although....we're only 6 points back now ;)

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
At the end of the day.
Both of us are in.
Who cares what the final results are tomorrow.
The play offs are ALL that matter.
Then the real boasting can happen.
I respect the Preds and their fans despite some of my posts.
BUT I believe we can best them.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg

Totally. Amazing how many times they've been trailing in the third and a Preds Dman scores from the point on a fluke. Every game I watched of theirs in February was like that. Super lucky to be where they are IMO

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I hope the Jet's totally dominate the Preds like they did with the Ducks--it will send out a message that -"there's a new kid in town." I think this will happen, as they were 2 goals up on them the last time in Winnipeg, but Helle had a bad game. If Helle plays great, we have much more scoring power than the Preds. I'd like to see it happen.:thumbu:

Reactions: Georgetown Al

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I consider that the road to the Stanley Cup in the West goes through Nashville. Would be nice to get a win against them tomorrow to boost everyone's confidence a bit more going to the playoffs.

Reactions: GNP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad