Pre-Game Talk: Perds vs Jerts - Sun Mar 25 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

-Laviolette will probably be curled up in the fetal position after watches video of our last two games
-Perds play tonight in Minny (it's our turn for a rested advantage)
-I would guess Toby is rested however Maurice post game said he could play
- a regulation win would make winning the central division possible. Our remaining schedule is a lot easier than theirs.
- Sportsnet sucks but we've been pretty awesome on hometown hockey this year. Have we even lost a game?

#freePoolman #freeRoslovic

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Ok Jets boy

You lost2 in a row.

Have to beat them here!

Is trouba going to be back for that game?
Thats a week now right?

Go Jets.Go

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I’m really looking forward to seeing how we match up being healthy. Although we will probably still be missing Trouba.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Is trouba going to be back for that game?
Thats a week now right?

No chance

A couple days ago Maurice said he coukd begin skating in a couple days. After that he'll have to get through a non- contact practice and a full contact practice. We'll likely get an update today. Maybe he's even at practice in yellow jersey.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
No chance

A couple days ago Maurice said he coukd begin skating in a couple days. After that he'll have to get through a non- contact practice and a full contact practice. We'll likely get an update today. Maybe he's even at practice in yellow jersey.

Darn!
Oh well

Our forward lines complete so thats ok i guess.
Hope Jets pump 8+ goals on Rinne.
He is basically the only one in the way of helly stats wise now.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Oh man...I reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaally want a win here! Like, really!! Win this one and the final few games become very interesting indeed! But mostly I just want to go into the post season with the Preds knowing we can beat them!

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I wonder if we get Rinne and they play Saros tonight? Save the starter for the more important of the b2b?

Will be nice to see a relatively healthy team vs them. Sheif, Lowry, Stastny.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I wonder if we get Rinne and they play Saros tonight? Save the starter for the more important of the b2b?

Will be nice to see a relatively healthy team vs them. Sheif, Lowry, Stastny.

Rinne .929
Saros.925

They'll be running a goalie plan to get ready for playoffs just like Maurice will be doing

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I think one of our last monkeys to get off our backs is the inability to take advantage of teams on b2b's when we're rested. I want us to change that tomorrow!

I really want a convincing win by the boys... that will plant some seeds of doubt in the Predators minds heading into our likely showdown at some point in the playoffs.

Reactions: ocdaddy

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I think one of our last monkeys to get off our backs is the inability to take advantage of teams on b2b's when we're rested.

I think we’ve actually done pretty well in these situations

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
We really need a win against the Preds, so we can potentially face off against them in the playoffs with some extra confidence.

Reactions: GNP

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I hope someone else besides Connor can scored ... we need scoring from all lines.:D
Is it too late for Connor to climb aboard for the Rocket ride?

Reactions: ocdaddy

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
What. The. f***.

Sorry but throwing punches to the point that your Captain has a welt and you get a cut is not "boys being boys."

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
I really wonder what Chiarot said or did to prompt that reaction. Wheeler overreacting to something is not really a surprise, but apparently Scheifele was having a go at Chiarot as well.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I really wonder what Chiarot said or did to prompt that reaction. Wheeler overreacting to something is not really a surprise, but apparently Scheifele was having a go at Chiarot as well.

I think Chia and Scheifele were going at it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad