Pre-Game Talk: Perds vs Jerts - Sun Mar 25 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno

wow. i want to know the backstory to this.
someone driving someone else's "car" or something? Chiarot's a good looking guy, so who knows...

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
If you ever played competitive level hockey like Junior or above. If you are a D man and you doing drills and you go too hard on your pansy ass forwards they get mad at you and then decide its ok to crosscheck you. Being the big meathead that he is, Chiarot I am sure went back hard against Schief. Shennigans happen after

Reactions: ocdaddy

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
If you ever played competitive level hockey like Junior or above. If you are a D man and you doing drills and you go too hard on your pansy ass forwards they get mad at you and then decide its ok to crosscheck you. Being the big meathead that he is, Chiarot I am sure went back hard against Schief. Shennigans happen after

Apparently it was a special teams drill. I watched a few of those over the years. They are normally pretty tame compared to “battling” drills.

Wish there was video actually :popcorn:

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Yeah most likely Benny just being a little over-exuberant in practice. Not a bad thing just don't injure yer own guys K Benny.

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
I think one of our last monkeys to get off our backs is the inability to take advantage of teams on b2b's when we're rested. I want us to change that tomorrow!

I really want a convincing win by the boys... that will plant some seeds of doubt in the Predators minds heading into our likely showdown at some point in the playoffs.

8-2 this year when other team plays the night before.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Maurice scrum topics: On distinguishing between the right amount of intensity and too much? Why would he like more "dust ups"? On the battles that happen. Is it already resolved? As a coach, does he stay out of it? Update on Enstrom? How far along is Trouba? Any other takeaways from last night's game? Any message sending in the last game against the Predators? On the expectations placed on Connor Hellebuyck. Is there one thing that impressed him about Hellebuyck? Is Hellebuyck approaching the game differently than he did last season? Is he analyzing the game any differently? Who starts tomorrow?

To listen click here.

Reactions: kittiecarlyle

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
I think one of our last monkeys to get off our backs is the inability to take advantage of teams on b2b's when we're rested. I want us to change that tomorrow!

I really want a convincing win by the boys... that will plant some seeds of doubt in the Predators minds heading into our likely showdown at some point in the playoffs.
Aren't we 8-2 in those games? If the way we mangled the Ducks doesn't give him pause, he won't spook easily.

Reactions: Jet

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
Nashville losing to Minnesota in the third, if that holds tomorrow's game could have been for first place had we not lost late in the third against the Preds last game here.

Always lots of what ifs, but certainly something to keep in mind. Jets will be short handed again but that has been the norm, a win would be great just to set the tone if/when they meet in the playoffs.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Nashville losing to Minnesota in the third, if that holds tomorrow's game could have been for first place had we not lost late in the third against the Preds last game here.

Always lots of what ifs, but certainly something to keep in mind. Jets will be short handed again but that has been the norm, a win would be great just to set the tone if/when they meet in the playoffs.

Would have been a nice set up to the game had that been the case, but nonetheless still a chance to pull within 4 against a team that has a pretty tough schedule down the stretch.

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
Would have been a nice set up to the game had that been the case, but nonetheless still a chance to pull within 4 against a team that has a pretty tough schedule down the stretch.
Absolutely and if the Jets win it keeps the pressure on and also would be a positive to have won the last game between both teams.

Watched the game and Nashville didn't look like the usually do and got a couple guys banged up.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Absolutely and if the Jets win it keeps the pressure on and also would be a positive to have won the last game between both teams.

Watched the game and Nashville didn't look like the usually do and got a couple guys banged up.

Agree, last couple games they have been completely outplayed. So weird to see them not dominant but....
cW2nCrx.gif

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Looks like the Preds are on a losing streak ... has their luck run out?

Definitely don't think so. No one thought less of us when we had that short string of losses. They will come ready to play for our game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->