Per JD Igor and Buch injured in car accident

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
This is the scariest news I've read since being a Rangers fan. Glad they're "ok"

I swear this entire hockey day is a car crash ... now better with the Skjei trade

Last edited:
Reactions: Cmox and Governor

rangerfan2

Jul 12, 2007
The timing of this accident is the most Rangers thing ever.

Im so glad they’re OK, but every so often something happens that makes me question whether there is some divine intervention happening with this team.

Come on man, I thought you are a fan (said with tongue firmly in cheek)! This is the kind of thing that has been happening to the Rangers for decades!

Henrik gets hit in the throat in 2015. Brian Leetch slips on ice getting out of cab and breaks his ankle in 1993 (after breaking it in 1990). Potvin breaks Ulf's ankle in 1979. Read this: https://nypost.com/2015/02/07/lundqvist-isnt-alone-the-injuries-that-altered-rangers-history/

Knowing our history, I would have expected this accident to have happened at 8pm tonight, after the deadline, not last night before the deadline. We can make moves accordingly. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be that bad.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
How long has Igor been in town? To me, he has no business driving in NYC being a newbie.

NYC traffic is stupid but it's not a hard place to drive in. Toronto is much worse when it comes to drivers being idiots*

*anecdotal only from my trip to both places last year

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
NYC traffic is stupid but it's not a hard place to drive in. Toronto is much worse when it comes to drivers being idiots*

*anecdotal only from my trip to both places last year

It's nothing compared to the drivers and traffic here in DC and Northern Virginia. Worst in the nation.

Anyone know where in Brooklyn their crash happened?

Reactions: mike14

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Opposing driver must have been an Islanders or Devils fan. geez.

Anyway, glad they are both ok.

Governor

Nov 8, 2019
Given the way the NYR handled Mika's "upper body injury" early in the year; I am incredibly concerned for both Igor and Buch.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Given the way the NYR handled Mika's "upper body injury" early in the year; I am incredibly concerned for both Igor and Buch.
Um... Mika came back and played incredibly well. I'm not sure how the Rangers "handled" it wrong.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Hope they are okay. Shesty being out means the playoff run is out of the question.

Rangers can afford to staff a driver for these guys. Take care of your assets.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Hope they are okay. Shesty being out means the playoff run is out of the question.

Rangers can afford to staff a driver for these guys. Take care of your assets.

I suppose the counter-argument is that these are grown men who want to live their lives outside of working hours.

Hopefully they didn't have to wait 3 and a half hours for the cops like usual.

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
Serious question

Why is Igor driving in a country he is unfamiliar with and one of its worst cities to drive in?...

Unless hes been around NYC before?
to get to practice ? CT doesn't have the best mass transit surrounding hartford and he was living there for a while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad