Post-Game Talk: Pens win 6-1 bc of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Seattle is proof that using analytics to "project roster success" still has a long way to go.

200.gif

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
If ol Craigers would have rocked a ponytail/bandolier/red diaper/thigh high boots combo he at least would have been memorable for more than good coffee and getting his ass beat for being a toady.

Note to self: Soviet Agitprop poster only have ZARDAMS on the front saying “Only the Revolutionary Proletariat Has Exemplary Advanced Stats!”

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Note to self: Soviet Agitprop poster only have ZARDAMS on the front saying “Only the Revolutionary Proletariat Has Exemplary Advanced Stats!”

"You wish to drink fine coffee? You wish to play far more minutes than deserved? You want the local press fawning over you like you actually do something out there? Join Advanced Statistic Shock Brigade Today!"

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Hold on, I thought we were trading CDS for picks because he's garbage?

All snark aside, this is who CDS is: he's going to look decent some nights and other nights he's going to look like a barely capable ECHL tendy.
So I'll laugh heartily at all the posters who clutch their pearls and insist he's not to be let on the plane back home when he stinks it up in a mid-January game.

Hope you’re not insinuating I’m a CDS hater. If so, not sure why you’d think that based on my post. If not, then I’m just not understanding your response to my comment.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
he wasn’t that bad, off his angle on one of them, but they were fluky ass goals that defected…it was a mercy pull and to spark the team
thx for that. I didn't see the first period, just say 3 goals on 4 shots and was like woof...

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Hope you’re not insinuating I’m a CDS hater. If so, not sure why you’d think that based on my post. If not, then I’m just not understanding your response to my comment.

Was not directed towards you specifically. You correctly pointed out he played well along with other posters. But just last week everyone wanted to ship him out

Recency bias

Reactions: ncm7772
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad