Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap Rowsdower

Sep 10, 2019
Pens koolaid man smashin into the playoffs like
rope-a-dope-min.gif
That seems like a good opportunity to throw a body shot :)

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Nothing against Ruhwedel who’s fine as a depth guy and seems like a good teammate and consummate professional but I do prefer Friedman because he’s a little more.. just more. Most teams probably want their #7 to be neither seen nor heard much when in the lineup but we’re so bland top to bottom that Friedman is kind of what we need more of even if it’s just on the periphery of the roster. So it’s nice that he’s seemed to jump up the depth chart 1 spot in the eyes of the coaching staff.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
Nothing against Ruhwedel who’s fine as a depth guy and seems like a good teammate and consummate professional but I do prefer Friedman because he’s a little more.. just more. Most teams probably want their #7 to be neither seen nor heard much when in the lineup but we’re so bland top to bottom that Friedman is kind of what we need more of even if it’s just on the periphery of the roster. So it’s nice that he’s seemed to jump up the depth chart 1 spot in the eyes of the coaching staff.

Agreed, this team is in dire need of sandpaper so every little bit counts.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Washington starting Charlie Lindgren in net.......

WTF is this jamoke?

No Ovechkin, Hagelin, Oshie or Mantha

I don't like Caps chances of beating the Cats.

Best chance is Flyers beating the Isles.

Last edited:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It’s sad that we have to rely on the caps and flyers beating teams because of how many points this team has pissed away all season. All of those horrible goaltending performances and blown third periods are nearly impossible to overcome.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Washington starting Charlie Lindgren in net.......

WTF is this jamoke?

No Ovechkin, Hagelin, Oshie or Mantha

I don't like Caps chances of beating the Cats.

Best chance is Flyers beating the Isles.
Hasn’t anyone figured out that none of these teams are going to be in the same desperation mode as Cats or Isles..that’s why I kept saying they’re both going to win the next three, just like Pens will, but too little too late for them

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Hasn’t anyone figured out that none of these teams are going to be in the same desperation mode as Cats or Isles..that’s why I kept saying they’re both going to win the next three, just like Pens will, but too little too late for them
After the Pens, the Isles have the easiest path to winning their remaining games.

The only team that will match the Cats will be the Canes. That Canes/Devils game is going to decide who wins the Metro and avoids playing the Rags.

Go Canes Go!
Go Canes Go!

1680998163444.png

Let's Go Caps!!!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
After the Pens, the Isles have the easiest path to winning their remaining games.

The only team that will match the Cats will be the Canes. That Canes/Devils game is going to decide who wins the Metro and avoids playing the Rags.

Go Canes Go!
Go Canes Go!

View attachment 684165

Let's Go Caps!!!
The division could be decided before the last game, in which case the Canes won’t have anything to play for…I suspect that will be the case, we’ll see…either way the Cats can beat the Canes…only the Pens cant beat the Canes lol

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
The division could be decided before the last game, in which case the Canes won’t have anything to play for…I suspect that will be the case, we’ll see…either way the Cats can beat the Canes…only the Pens cant beat the Canes lol
Either we finish 7th in the conference or miss the playoffs all together.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
1681000378387.png

Uh Oh............lol

Shit. Maybe it comes back? Still 0-0 tie game.
LMAO

2 goals called back against the cats for high sticks

Reactions: canadianguy77

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Friedman has some snarl to his game but may have a bit of a reputation. Rhuwedel is a right shot a min wage and a true #7. I mean, neither are in our top 3 pairs when healthy, which is almost never, lol.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
I honestly think the best game for us to hope the Panthers lose is against Carolina in #82.

They are still fighting for #1 in the division. They also would potentially be immediately playing the Cats so they definitely wouldn't want to lose to them going into a series.

Isles are winning out. So our chances are ultra slim.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I honestly think the best game for us to hope the Panthers lose is against Carolina in #82.

They are still fighting for #1 in the division. They also would potentially be immediately playing the Cats so they definitely wouldn't want to lose to them going into a series.
2-2, end of 2nd against the Caps

Yeah, the Canes/Devils game will decide the Metro division and will avoid the Rangers. Totally expect the Canes to be up for that game against the Cats.

1681001971001.png

Flyers are done. f*** Filly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad