Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
The Pens won not just the game before, but the game *after* my birthday? Will wonders never cease! :eek3::thumbu:

Didn't get to watch these, but so happy for Sid that he hit 1500 with room to spare, with the GWG, to boot. The only way it could be better than hitting that mark in Detroit would be either of Philly or DC. Mayyyyybe Boston.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I´m fine if we don´t do it. Then we have no business being in. But to win the last 4 games and not get in, getting zero help in million games that NYI and FLA play, that would be kinda painful.

Even then, maybe it puts it into this franchise and coach’s brain they can just stubbornly think everything will break their way if they just stick with the status quo.

Reactions: Andy99

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
1680986096690.png

• Wow
Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Neat. Pressure on the Panthers and Isles now. You think our old buddies in Philly and Washington could help us out today?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
View attachment 683964
Great Bedard race. They're gonna rest their best players against us imo.
Just gotta win out and hope we get some help. Have to think that one of the Isles or Panthers loses a game here.

Buffalo winning is actually an extremely important result for us today as well because now if NJ wins tonight (unfortunately got Boston, but you never know) then Carolina will actually be one point behind the Devils, albeit with a game in hand.

All of which is to say Carolina might care about that game in Florida next week. They do NOT want to play the Rangers. They've sucked against them.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Why is soft headed and giant booty not an option for Sid?

Boring ass wankbuckets.

Chicago and Columbus have some bite left.

I hope we do it, but I put nothing past this team in terms of lack of effort.
I mean I get why some want them in the playoffs but for me it's just a waste with this coach. I'd rather they picked higher and were forced to make changes more drastically by missing than the eventual first round exit.

This team needs a slap in the face and a giant boot to the bollocks and missing the playoffs to me, is that medicine they need to be force fed.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Just gotta win out and hope we get some help. Have to think that one of the Isles or Panthers loses a game here.

Buffalo winning is actually an extremely important result for us today as well because now if NJ wins tonight (unfortunately got Boston, but you never know) then Carolina will actually be one point behind the Devils, albeit with a game in hand.

All of which is to say Carolina might care about that game in Florida next week. They do NOT want to play the Rangers. They've sucked against them.
Got my eye on that Caps game tonight. That's a tough building to play in and the Cats suck on the road.

Reactions: Pancakes

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Liking the look of the Zucker-Malkin-Rakell line, they seemed to have found some chemistry. If Rust can keep up his play of late on the top line, this team suddenly has a dangerous top 6.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's kinda nice that we don't play again until Tuesday now. Isles and Panthers will have played twice by then since both play Monday and today.

4 chances for one of them to lose. Gotta figure it happens, right?

If we go into Tuesday with both those teams having won all their games since then, that really blows.

We could actually go into Tuesday with a chance to clinch if one of those teams loses their next two games lol.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Finally a 60 minute effort. Only took until Game 80 for it to happen.
Flick the switch baby.

This was the game I was worried about. I reckon we make it from here. I could totally see one of the other teams dropping a game and then us relaxing and forgetting to win out though...

Reactions: Pancakes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad