1680982925540.png

Let's go Flyers
Let's go Caps

Reactions: Pancakes

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I have to admit, I’m shocked at how controlled and easy they made that look. Not that they have “flipped a switch” but in the last two games the Pens finally look like they understand every game is a must win. Excellent performance.

53317315.0.jpg

1500 points later

Thank you, Sid

It’s been an absolute privilege watching him. 1500 points despite injury setbacks in his prime, and he looks like he has a fair number of miles in those legs. I hope, by some miracle, ownership and the FO can match that desire he clearly still has in the next few seasons.

I’ve got to make a habit of visiting Pittsburgh to see alot more home games before these three guys finally hang em up. They’ve been a gift from heaven, and elevated this franchise into another echelon. We’re going to miss them when they’re gone.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I have confidence that we run the table and win out. Really not sure if that is gonna be enough. Would be a sad end to the season if we win all of those and get zero help. Like, is Florida really gonna win their last 8 games ?

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I have confidence that we run the table and win out. Really not sure if that is gonna be enough. Would be a sad end to the season if we win all of those and get zero help. Like, is Florida really gonna win their last 8 games ?

Chicago and Columbus have some bite left.

I hope we do it, but I put nothing past this team in terms of lack of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad