GDT: Pens vs. Sharks Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It was impressive, no quit. Seemed to get mad at how things were going and the entire team took it up a notch or two and just started coming in waves at the Penguins.

You rarely see that solid identity from a team whether they are down or up a goal. I really miss that brand of hockey.

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008
Of course he isn't. But a lot of the cross ice passes also result in goals and chances. They didn't tonight as he forced them, but if you don't think they are an effective tool, even if executed horribly tonight, then I'd say look in the mirror when typing your first sentence.

You aren't watching the games if you think these cross ice passes with 2-3 players in the passing lanes are worth the shot. He's been forcing these passes all season when they just aren't there. And the MAJORITY if the time, they result in lost possession.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Good, good. More failure against good teams please. We need any and all weaknesses highlighted as much as possible.

:laugh:

People wonder why diehard fans root against their team. Well... sadly it's the only way change is made anymore. Everyone is so scared to lose their job they just go with whatever. Until teams are up against a wall and need to make a significant move, they don't change.

I hear ya, man! Fail all the way for another 2 weeks and somehow figure it out and go back to what worked in 2009. If I'm Dan Bylsma, I just go back and act like I took the gig over and we were heading to play the Isles for my first NHL game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad