GDT: Pens vs. Sharks Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Laflamme*

Sweet. I'll never give up on this team. I love them. But I've given up on Bylsma. I ****ing hate him. It seems like his star players are beginning to quit on him too. Sid looked so disinterested in this game. Unbelievable. This team reminds me of the Caps of not to long ago. All offense, no defense and **** goaltending. Did I mention Bylsma is a ****ing moron. **** him. Sorry.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
LOL they got exactly what they deserved. What a bunch of pretenders.

I want to hear more about how they'll stand any chance against any of the western powerhouses. What a joke this team is.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Losing Borts hurt the Pens. Team just allowed the Sharks to set the tone. This team isn't close to a cup contender right now. I like the trades, but without Letang and a in your face fourth line to label the other team, Pens going nowhere

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Seriously I'm reaching a point where I.hope we get swept in the first.round so both Shero.and Bylsma are fired. We have no *** balls.

Complacent and arrogant. Talent can do that to some people. Even the best need to be reminded of that. Bylsma is too afraid though. He wants to fit in , instead of actually coach.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It always amazes me when stuff like this happens. Thorton takes a ****ing ******** chip in and it magically dips and goes in. Niskanen has two shots with time and room in the slot and can't even hit the net.
right, if we only get lucky bounces we would have 4 LSCs by now...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
San Jose played like a team I used to know in 2009. Up 1 goal, down 1 goal, down 2 goals... **** it. They played THEIR game. No matter what - 100% balls out hockey.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
Scuderi woke up after it was too late. I guess he was saving his energy for the end of the game. The bright side is that we got a taste of playoff hockey and as much as I was pulling for Gibby he was clearly overmatched all game. Adams obviously brings little as well but that's not saying anything new. Much rather have Megna, Z and/or Vitale come playoff time. They can bring speed and energy if nothing else.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

I want to hear more about how they'll stand any chance against any of the western powerhouses. What a joke this team is.

who cares, they will not get there anyways...

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Get used to it guys, this is what you'll see in the playoffs, Teams completely destroying us in posession time. Solid teams like Blackhawks/Sharks/Blues/Bruins will completely own this team defensively and offensively. I can't remember a more overrated team or an overrated coach since i started watching hockey.

Also, hey Sid, why don't you try something other than throw a pass at the point.

Which really isn't a surprise for most of us.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh

They won't need to worry about Western powerhouses, unless the league decides to reverse things and have the first round as West vs. East.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Losing Borts hurt the Pens. Team just allowed the Sharks to set the tone. This team isn't close to a cup contender right now. I like the trades, but without Letang and a in your face fourth line to label the other team, Pens going nowhere

Definitely was a big loss. Also forced Orpik's worthless ass to play more minutes.

The Big Dawg*

Passive Powerplay, Passive Penalty Kill, Passive Defensive Zone System, Passive Everything. **** Bylsma in the ass with a 10 foot spiked pole. :rant:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
When your screen jumps from some silly rubbish Errey and Stiegy are showing/talking about straight to their 4th goal in play, things are not good.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
I think I need to stop watching this team play for a couple games and just start checking box scores. That was really painful to watch and I need to be up to work in 5hrs.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Complacent and arrogant. Talent can do that to some people. Even the best need to be reminded of that. Bylsma is too afraid though. He wants to fit in , instead of actually coach.

All the talent there has made Bylsma complacent and arrogant. Which is the problem with this in a few ways. Bylsma needs to be called out before the team can be, but Bylsma's ego is indestructible.

robopigeon

Dec 9, 2013
Is Sidney pouting from seeing how a real *** coach runs a team, with Babs at Sochi...? I've never seen him give less *****, this is one of his worst games ever. Even when he plays injured, he still tries. All night, when he had the puck, it was almost like he was passing sarcastically -- if that makes sense. "Oh, I wonder if this will work... nope! Straaaaange..."

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just a very rare game from Sid.
Good news is, it's very rare.

Orpik in our top 4 D is a huge issue right now.
Losing Bort is gonna hurt. Hope it's nothing serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad