GDT: Pens vs. Sharks Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
San Jose played like a team I used to know in 2009. Up 1 goal, down 1 goal, down 2 goals... **** it. They played THEIR game. No matter what - 100% balls out hockey.

It was impressive, no quit. Seemed to get mad at how things were going and the entire team took it up a notch or two and just started coming in waves at the Penguins.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
I'm so ****ing tired of the lack of effort of this team most nights. They act like a bunch of spoiled children if the game starts getting away from them. Retaliation penalties and the attitude of "I'm taking my toys and going home". And nobody is more pissy about it than Crosby. The kid better grow up and start being a man. He's the freaking captain of this team for christ sake. Until that happens, this team won't win jack. They seem to feed off his attitude.

The Big Dawg*

But guys, we beat some Western teams in November. We're legit!

LOL i can't believe the delusional idiots that think this team can hang with any of the top western teams in a 7 game series. Have they learned nothing the last couple of years. (i know you're being sarcastic and making fun of those people btw)

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
right, if we only get lucky bounces we would have 4 LSCs by now...

No, we didn't lose the game because of it. Well we did. But in the bigger picture, no we didn't. It is just the feeling we have this weird bad luck lol I dunno, we have a player that has a stroke, dozens of players on the injury list every year. We lose games like this a lot too. It makes it sting even more so. If they would have scored in some other way it would hurt so much less.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
Get a clue. He forces those cross ice passes and they result in way more turnovers than offensive opportunities. Crosby isn't immune to criticism.

Of course he isn't. But a lot of the cross ice passes also result in goals and chances. They didn't tonight as he forced them, but if you don't think they are an effective tool, even if executed horribly tonight, then I'd say look in the mirror when typing your first sentence. Be a bit more reactionary why don't you.

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
That's bullcrap and becoming just lazyassed analysis. Tonight wasn't glass, pyatt and adams, call out the whole freakin' team for chrissakes.

it's not about tonight, it's about in general. we don't have the grit and feistiest in our 3rd/4th line to wake the **** up and gain some energy from them.

Kharkov

Jun 28, 2013
Went to bed after 2nd. Woke up to see score. Wow I'm shocked. What a surprising result.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
All in all, a very entertaining game to watch but also a total preview of the playoffs. We are not winning a cup with this coach and system.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I'd like to say I'm not worried, they will up their game come playoff time....but damn, time flies by... It's already been 5 years?

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
At -5 I guess the problem with this team is Crosby. Should have traded him while they had the chance ;)

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Sweet. I'll never give up on this team. I love them. But I've given up on Bylsma. I ****ing hate him. It seems like his star players are beginning to quit on him too. Sid looked so disinterested in this game. Unbelievable. This team reminds me of the Caps of not to long ago. All offense, no defense and **** goaltending. Did I mention Bylsma is a ****ing moron. **** him. Sorry.

They don't quit on Dan, they just get complacent because nobody gets in trouble. Dan will just say "good game guys, we will get them tomorrow". There's nobody getting called out so they can play better, they think games like this is ok so they keep doing it. This is why all the NHL players love Dan, because he lets them do whatever they want.

namsnoodle

Feb 27, 2013
I'm so ****ing tired of the lack of effort of this team most nights. They act like a bunch of spoiled children if the game starts getting away from them. Retaliation penalties and the attitude of "I'm taking my toys and going home". And nobody is more pissy about it than Crosby. The kid better grow up and start being a man. He's the freaking captain of this team for christ sake. Until that happens, this team won't win jack. They seem to feed off his attitude.

For as good as he is and the god gifted talent he possess, Crosby is NOT a good leader and acts like a spoiled brat. Malkin and Neal for as great as they are take some of the dumbest ****ing penalties, especially with Malkin not being able to control his temper. No composure from this team whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad