Jul 5, 2010
Canada
This team

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Also, Sid just get your 900th already.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Sully should be fired for not jumping the glass and beating that man with his own shoe. We are wearing Bruins jerseys, after all

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
Home game against Seattle (who just caved them the other night) on Saturday and then they play 7 of 9 on the road (and they have just one road win v. the even worse Blue Jackets). This is going to be off the rails real fast if it isn't already.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
They should've blown it up after the fourth straight 1st round exit. :laugh: Oh well.

If they suck bad enough to collect top-5 picks while still having the recognizable names around, wins all around, eh? Always look on the bright side of life.

In good news, apparently I've developed extremely potent powers of jinxing. Anybody wanna paypal me money to curse somebody? If the person on the receiving end of my hex is a billionaire, you get a discount.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
They’re either going to spank the Sabres next time they play them or the Sabres are going to be in their heads and be a nightmare matchup for many years to come.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think firing Sullivan would help because how could it not.

But I also think this is just a bad team. The bottom six is horrible. The defense sucks. The top six isn't good enough any more to make up for it.

Sid/Geno, Rust and Jake have become totally disinterested in playing defense or forechecking. They just want to make cute plays.

I've liked Rakell and Zucker but they're on an island

Reactions: AjaxTelamon

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
What a f***ing mess this team is. Have some pride. Getting outworked on that last goal was fitting. It's same crap we have been seeing for a while.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Shots remain an issue. Self-inflicted goals against as well.

When you’re up by a couple just relax and let the other team f*** up. They’re the ones that need to press to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad