GDT: | Pens vs Sabres | Dec 10th 1900hrs | RoboPen save us!

What is higher?

• Penguins goals scored tonight

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Thompsons goals scored tonight

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Skinners suspension (suck it wanker)

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The World Cup has melted all my nerves away for Pens December hockey.
I know people around the world all love it but I cannot watch soccer/football for the life of me…it interests me to watch as much as golf lol…I played soccer and enjoyed it, and I play golf and enjoy, but I never got the excitement of watching other people play it…nothing happens for long stretches in either sport lol

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Does that line up with the eye test?
not really, they don't create as much as Sid's line but what has not beenreported they play way more conservative than GCR and they don't give up as many chances as many xGA, so their overall precentage is greater

Reactions: Andy99

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I know people around the world all love it but I cannot watch soccer/football for the life of me…it interests me to watch as much as golf lol…I played soccer and enjoyed it, and I play golf and enjoy, but I never got the excitement of watching other people play it…nothing happens for long stretches in either sport lol
Yeah I've given it a fair shake. Only watch international play and super exciting teams like Manchester City.
I'm a pretty mellow guy and I get bored as hell watching league action. So I'm surprised hot tempered people and kids make it their #1.

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sid's shooting percentage 5 on 5 this year is 22%, that is crazy

:thumbd::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad