Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v3 | Thu, May 23 | @ Det | 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT | Gausman vs Flaherty

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGB

Jun 7, 2021
It's an Apple+ game so can't watch. Just checked the score...

Are they seriously being Perfect Game'd by some nobody with a 4.40 career ERA? When is someone going to question the hitting coaches? Doesn't anyone teach these guys bat control? You can't just swing as hard as you can, you have to direct the ball.

Reactions: HockeyThoughts

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Man this is brutal to watch. Used to get excited for jays games. Now it feels like a chore. I have so much more respect for toronto sports fans and their patience. Have to deal with disappointment with so much hype year after year.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
The beauty is that someone in here will pull out a bullshit stat that says they’re not as pathetic as everyone thinks and are actually not as bad as we think. Reality, they’re as shit offensively as everyone knew they would be.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
And that my friends is why Springer shouldn't be hitting lead off. You don't want that guy up in an important situation. Your best hitters should be at the top of the lineup for when the lineup rolla over.

John Schneider is a stubborn fool

Reactions: Eyedea

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Glad Springers hitting leadoff still. f*** you Schneider your stupid pos.

.192 leadoff hitter. Gotta love it.

Just keep losing. Not hard to do though. Pathetic organization top to bottom

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
And that my friends is why Springer shouldn't be hitting lead off. You don't want that guy up in an important situation. Your best hitters should be at the top of the lineup for when the lineup rolla over.

John Schneider is a stubborn fool
Yeah but at the same time do you want your highest paid player bat 8th or 9th? I know it's on the GM but that would look bad.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Thank goodness our two* worst hitters are hitting in the top two spots.

*Yes I know Bo has been playing better, no I don’t think he should be hitting up there.

Reactions: canucksfan

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
They have so many players near or below .200 its hilarious. 10-15 years ago they'd be DFA'd or in the minors.

Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad