Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Preds win: Hold on to your butts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I know it's technically better for us to be giving up this year's pick to SJ instead of next but it's gonna be a loooong summer having no draft lottery to look forward to and no playoffs to care about
And Sullivan not being fired lol…god please I won’t be able to stand this man’s face during the off-season…

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
And Sullivan not being fired lol…god please I won’t be able to stand this man’s face during the off-season…
I dont think there was a chance of that even before this mini run the Pens went on but with them getting close there's 0% chance Sully faces any heat now

Reactions: Andy99

spfan

May 4, 2009
In the very unlikely scenario that Pens, Detroit, Caps all lose in regulation. Who has the tie breaker? Philly or Caps?

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I like the Flyers chances tomorrow against the Caps, Flyers are fighting for a slim chance to get in too.

Habs showed they can hang with the Wings. I imagine they play hard tomorrow in front of their fans and to be spoiler. Hopefully they pull it out.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Id call child protective services on that kids parents

What sort of depraved psychopath would force their kid to wear that crap
Maybe it was on sale?

That lady looked really disappointed to be getting the Jarry jersey.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
In the very unlikely scenario that Pens, Detroit, Caps all lose in regulation. Who has the tie breaker? Philly or Caps?
Philly would. Tied in rw, row, tw, head to head. But they have a better goal differential which is the fifth tie breaker

• Wow
Reactions: Lustaf

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I like the Flyers chances tomorrow against the Caps, Flyers are fighting for a slim chance to get in too.

Habs showed they can hang with the Wings. I imagine they play hard tomorrow in front of their fans and to be spoiler. Hopefully they pull it out.
Let’s hope so. I have no faith in MTL but Philly beating Wash wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: Zirakzigil

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
I watched the Preds broadcast. Pretty good commentary... although they were constantly talking about Lauzon setting the all time NHL record for hits throughout the game, as though that's a stat that even means anything.
That's sure a thing that is with some stuff.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
I think it will come down the the final game against the isles, Benstrem will score a natural hatty in the first or however many goals he needs to cost us a third, and then we will go into sully turtle mode and the lead will slowly slip away with a goal in the last minute of each period and the final goal in OT after sully starts Carter and harkens

• Haha
Reactions: Lustaf and Andy99

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I dont think there was a chance of that even before this mini run the Pens went on but with them getting close there's 0% chance Sully faces any heat now
Especially after they dealt Guentzel at the deadline too.

Many ways they'll be able to spin this late season run to compliment the coaching staff, which the local media will be more than happy to regurgitate.

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Pens W + DET & WSH OTL or L.

PHI has won 2 straight and will best rested. DET went life and death with MTL. I actually think the hardest task will be beating NYI.
Honestly, I'd have them throw the game to you guys if you promised not to injure anyone on the Isles:laugh:....playoffs are better with Sid in them.
Already lost Dobson which is probably a killing blow, anyone else and it's a laugher for Carolina.

Best of luck, from the other team that was dead in the water but went on a great run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad