Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Preds| loss | Letang, we….. ummm. Just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Geno is snakebitten at even-strength and struggling to generate quality chances. He looks fine - hell even good out there - but then you look up and he ain't generating anything again and again and again.

I liked Geno's L2 and Sid's L1 and would give it another look.

Letang-Math made a hilarious mistake and Letang was an adventure throughout. He's had a few stinkers recently.

Saros was better than CDS obviously.

Kapanen may never score again. To straight chest-snipe on the breakaway was fitting.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Revert back to...

Dumo - Letang
Petts - Marino
Math - Ruh/Fried

No more 2 headed monster either

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
313ccb965e9921a479d314435f5af0769502f8ac.gifv

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This game felt like all of our warts were exposed and they looked really ugly…hopefully we inject some bleomycin into them instead of just covering them up with some concealer…it’s all on you Hextall

Reactions: ncm7772

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I find it hard to be mad with how the team has played against contenders during this very difficult segment of the schedule but my suspicion is that the HF braintrust will feel differently.

Reactions: RustyRazor

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Sucky suck suck.

Sully tried some stuff. Lets hope one defeat wont stop that, but some apparent lack of cohesiveness. Worrying that the PP is so off after a spell looking very good.

Saros is a very good goalie and Josi is incredible.
The PP starting to suck lines up almost perfectly with Reirden returning. I’d love for him to explain what the point of their setup is because it doesn’t look like there is one. The great PPs look authoritative. The Pens PP looks like a beer league.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Geno is snakebitten at even-strength and struggling to generate quality chances. He looks fine - hell even good out there - but then you look up and he ain't generating anything again and again and again.

I liked Geno's L2 and Sid's L1 and would give it another look.

Letang-Math made a hilarious mistake and Letang was an adventure throughout. He's had a few stinkers recently.

Saros was better than CDS obviously.

Kapanen may never score again. To straight chest-snipe on the breakaway was fitting.
Number 1 priority should be to get Geno some help if this front office is taking this team seriously. All assets should be on the table......PERIOT

Reactions: jmelm

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
So put Rusty back with Sid. Ship Kap to the moon. Need L2 help. Heinen playing so far above his role. I like ERod but again should be a third liner. Big Z.. not going to bash the guy but I don’t see more than a 4th liner there. Rather see DOC or Puus. Simon.. I mean nothing there. Geno needs to be much better.
Letang was abysmal.

Drakzzy

Mar 29, 2021
Nashville capitalized on ALL their chances and the Pens pp was cold (“I was in the pool!”). Can’t imagine the PP will remain cold….ps Kap keep shooting, who cares if you have ManBearPig chest accuracy right now

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
So put Rusty back with Sid. Ship Kap to the moon. Need L2 help. Heinen playing so far above his role. I like ERod but again should be a third liner. Big Z.. not going to bash the guy but I don’t see more than a 4th liner there. Rather see DOC or Puus. Simon.. I mean nothing there. Geno needs to be much better.
Letang was abysmal.

When healthy and thats a big when....Erod should be on L4 IMO

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Number 1 priority should be to get Geno some help if this front office is taking this team seriously. All assets should be on the table......PERIOT

I want to see Rust there for another game. Rust is a soon to be $7M winger. If Geno can't hack it with him then we have a Geno problem, not a Geno help problem.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Letang is starting to consistently make single plays that are single-handedly costing us games. It has GOT to stop. I am just at a loss of words.

That said, Nashville played well and so did Soros. Outside of the chances Letang freely gifted them, it was pretty even. Soros made the saves, CDS didn't.

GCERod can end. I didn't care for Rust on Malkin's wing. Make the trade Hexy, whatever that might be,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad