Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs. Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
Sid's not going 0-82, may as well start tonight.

3 goals and 4 assists for Sid, Pens win 8-0 (Sprong gets the other goal just to make sending him back to juniors all that much more painful).

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I honestly want the Penguins to lose every game Scuderi plays and want it to cost Johnston is job.

SO, I am actively rooting for losses right now. With Johnston at the helm there is no hope of recovery. The last win vs Toronto has hurt our cause.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
No Sprong at the morning skate. Wonderful.

Goes on to say "No way of knowing if he was injured. No skate yesterday, didn't appear injured beforehand."

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
No Sprong at the morning skate. Wonderful.

Goes on to say "No way of knowing if he was injured. No skate yesterday, didn't appear injured beforehand."

So Sprong and Bennett both out and yet both didn't seem to be nursing any sorts of injuries last time they were seen...huh

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
And Malkin on the left half wall. Where he can't use a one-timer.

We have progressed from putting 81, who isn't know for one-timers, in that spot to putting 71, our best one-time shooter, where he can't use them.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Of course Crosby is on the right half wall too and Kessel is in the rover position. It's hard to not want this team to just get embarrassed so a coach with a clue gets hired.

Tunez33

Mar 29, 2013
i blame the tweet about kuntiz having 1 even strength point in the last 28 games for this lol pens are gonna be hell bent on getting him 2-3 points tonight, so we can have fluff pieces about what a wonderful player he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad