Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Panthers | loss | Atrocious reffing and lack of heart tonight

Most happy we:

• Total voters

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Mario, from what I understand, never favored hardass coaches either. And he became the idol/standard/owner/landlord for these guys.

Maybe they would respond to some tough love but let's not pretend it's easy. If they were 23-25 maybe.
We’re way too into this to ask them to change, but yeah, this is a cultural thing that dies when Sid / Geno retire

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Sully got them to shut the hell up his first two years. Now he's right there barking with them.
Yeah that was one of the biggest things he did when he took over. Anyone who yelled at refs or about penalties or at the other team was just barked at to shut the f*** up until they did. And this team needed that at the time.

I don't think discipline is a big issue now tbh. I think Sullivan's player usage and systems are the problem now. And unfortunately those things won't be fixed until either his back is against the wall or he's fired.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
I'll be shocked if FSG doesn't flip the Pens before Sid and Geno are set to retire to get the max out of their return.

I'm not joking. Pens were valued at their highest when they bought them and keeping Sully will ruin keeping the team long term. I see the Pens maybe going up for sale in 3yrs.

This is just an amazing post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad