• Buffalo

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
It’s all one endless time loop, didn’t you know? We all were here in 1967 just as different people and we were saying the same things then too lol
It's true, here's a photo from our last board meet up

0_JS238785159.jpg

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Guys who stood out to me as having good games live:

Geno
Zucker
POJ
Sid (wasn’t awesome just good)
McGinn/Blueger
POJ
Pettersson
Jarry (despite flailing around and looking shaky he did the job)

Guys who weren’t very good or somewhat disappointing to my eye:

Guentzel
Rust
Rakell
Heinen

Both Letang and Dumo weren’t very good again but not horrid.

PP still hurting the team badly. It’s so awful it’s hard to fathom. How has Zucker not completely earned PP1 time? Best winger on the team.

Reactions: vodeni

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I went from hating Zucker to him being one of my favorite Penguins. Like I loathed Zucker.

He has been the total package. Crash bang, speed, skill, battle and vision/confidence he hasn't shown before. He has an argument as our best overall player year-to-date.

Reactions: metalan2

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m just happy we won and the Caps lost lol…I harbor no hopes of catching NJD, the Isles or the Canes lol

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Just awful, embarrassing

Speaking of L3, I think it’s time to move Carter to wing…why not reinsert Poehling at center…

McGinn-Poehling-Carter
Heinen-Blue-Archi
Agree with the wing for Carter. Is Poehling better at wing or center? I would switch centers in your lines, but Teddy’s the 4C to Sully.

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Great win tonight for the pens. Now keep up the momentum against the Blackhawks.
Hopefully they don't shit on them... The shit-clock is ticking....

Who?

Big. Dirty.... Shit-hawks..... They're coming, boys... They're flying in low.. They're swooping down, shitting on people! And dragging people off to the big shit nest.
2IAXi48.gif
QuaintDazzlingBoutu-max-1mb.gif

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Petry also had a hell of a game based on his results. 1 assist, +3, 72.82% xGF% at 5v5 and playing 22:15 in total.

He has had his highs and lows on the year overall, but his overall stat line looks super solid this year. He's at 8 points in 18 games, is a +4, is averaging 3 hits and 2 blocked shots per game, has good analytics (roughly at a 55% xGF% and +1% xGF%rel) and is playing about 21:40 a night against tough competition. I want to see him smooth it out a bit from "this guy looks like a #1D" and "this guy sucks", but he's overall been extremely good in the 2nd pair role statistically.

Agree entirely. I think Sullivan has been overusing Crosby's line for a while, especially when Rust was there.

Petry sucking mostly coincides with him dragging Dumo around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad