• Buffalo

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Geno with 15 min of ice time and 8 shots. Sully keep on Sullying....

Idk, he's playing great and he's been staying healthy.

Can't say I have that much of a problem with 36 year old Malkin getting that kind of ice time in a regular season game. Look at what the Caps are doing with Ovechkin, he's playing 20+ minutes and it's hurting them.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
really good complete game
Jarry looked great
L2 Geno looked possesed, he adjusted his game, he is great defensively and just awesome in these tight quarter
L1 looked decent too, L4 too, this L3 just is not gonna cut, they are not leaking goals but they can't get out of zone.
D was good, still a little bit tentative but sticks were down, skating hard,

PP1 still stinks, they get to fix that

Reactions: Andy99

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Good bounce back game from Jarry.

Zucker and Geno looked quite good. Rust had a bounce back game too (before his veteran-entitlement empty netters with GCR sigh).

Liking POJ.

PP was atrocious.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Idk, he's playing great and he's been staying healthy.

Can't say I have that much of a problem with 36 year old Malkin getting that kind of ice time in a regular season game. Look at what the Caps are doing with Ovechkin, he's playing 20+ minutes and it's hurting them.
For the same reason then, why is Sid, only one year younger, getting about 20 min a night…too much…both should be 17 min a night or so

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I'd rather play Malkin 15-17 minutes a night and a couple minutes less than Sid to help preserve his legs and keep him healthy, considering his lower body injury history.

If he's not on the ice in important offensive situations, then I'd have a problem. But shaving a shift or two off at the end of the game while preserving a lead? I'm OK with that.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Rock solid with a lead. Two game heater, boys.

I imagine Sullivan is ecstatic he has a failsafe reason to reunite GCRust now. :laugh:

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
For the same reason then, why is Sid, only one year younger, getting about 20 min a night…too much…both should be 17 min a night or so

Crosby hasn't been getting 2-3 random injuries every year. Malkin's body has been through a lot over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad