Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Slow start, got better as the game went along. Took advantage of the Canes being tired from playing yesterday. Jarry with some great saves to keep the lead.

VibrantLoneGrub-size_restricted.gif

wine-good-wine.gif

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
+ we won

- new hfboards stuff going on.

We played a solid game took advantage of a team that played less than 24 hours ago.

The shot totals a bit misleading quite a few softies for Jarry something we do at times for other goalies. Jarry made some great stops though for the W.

Canes look like a team come playoff time where they will do what the Isles do. Take a couple penalties then the refs swallow whistles because you can't have games be so lopsided on calls.

Friedman to me is a guy I want in every game because he seems to be a guy that is made for the playoffs.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Every home game needs to be the third jersey so they keep fighting as hard as they did today. I thought Carolina was better, as they usually are, but Jarry was really good and the boys fought for the win. Good job. Someone needs to tell Kap that he would be probably be leading the team in goals if he just had more patience with the puck and took it to the net

Reactions: Ignatius

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Malkin's line didn't get a shift in the final seven minutes of the game (Rodrigues was out there for the very last faceoff with Boyle and Crosby with 12 seconds left).

It came after an extended shift.

Something to watch for with Geno.

• Wow
Reactions: Ignatius and vodeni

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Big win. If there was any chance to catch them, this kind of had to be a RW.

They are not catching them, they have a 5 RW lead with a game in hand.

The Pens would need to win 4 games like this in the playoffs. They need some depth still to have a better chance.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Malkin's line didn't get a shift in the final seven minutes of the game (Rodrigues was out there for the very last faceoff with Boyle and Crosby with 12 seconds left).

It came after an extended shift.

Something to watch for with Geno.

he and ERod had the second most minutes in the game next to L1 forwards…not sure what you’re suggesting. He was out there while Carolina was dominating our zone in the last 5-6 minutes of the game and Jarry was continually holding onto pucks. ERod iced it and I remember he had to stay out there and he and ERod switched places so ERod would take the FO. Also Trocheck won a FO against Geno at 18:50 so he was out there

Reactions: AuroraBorealis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad