Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Giving up 2 + goal lead

Giving up a goal right after scoring

Losing in OT/SO

#MikeSullivanHockey

All f***ing year. All f***ing 2020s.

If this loser is coach next year I'm not watching. I swear to Christ, on the night of his resurrection, I won't watch.
I don't know why people are bothering to watch THIS season. This team is a joke as long as it continues to employ Sullivan, and these games like tonight have become the norm under him.

FSG, Dubas and the rest of the organization don't deserve anyone's time. They're so fixated on worshipping this fraud of a coach that they really can take a hike.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
I don't know why people are bothering to watch THIS season. This team is a joke as long as it continues to employ Sullivan, and these games like tonight have become the norm under him.

FSG, Dubas and the rest of the organization don't deserve anyone's time. They're so fixated on worshipping this fraud of a coach that they really can take a hike.
I watch due to Crosby, and the younger players, but it's hard since they only get five to nine minutes per player a night.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
From DK site- Postgame
Mike Sullivan: “If anyone can figure out goalie interference, we’re all ears.” Asked Sullivan if he can identity trends that have led to the Penguins’ inability to close out games in three-on-three overtime. He said “Yeah, there are.” I said, “Do you want to share them?” and he said, “Nope.”

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Wow we got a rough schedule coming up the rest of the season, might not get a single win. Hopefully we have a few of those games where we can take on a top team.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
lol it was 3-1.

But I want to go to 8 minutes left in the game. It's already 3-3.

We know that:
- This team needs every point possible to make the playoffs, which is their stated objective.
- This team is 5-10 in overtime.
- This team does not practice 3-on-3.
- Jeff Carter has has a clear year-over-year decrease in production.
- Jeff Carter fails the eye test.
- Jeff Carter averages .18 points per game.

So. If this team needs every point, can't win in overtime, and doesn't practice to win in overtime, why is Jeff Carter getting every other shift inside of 8 minutes?

In addition. Pittsburgh media. Why is a guy who lives thousands of miles away in a desert asking better questions than you?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
“The blue paint is the goalie’s domain,” Sullivan said. “We felt like, when a player goes into the blue paint on his own volition without getting pushed, then there’s a possible goalie interference. But your guess is as good as mine. If anybody can figure out goalie interference, we’re all ears.”

Lmao the Columbus player didn't do anything to affect Ned's ability to make a save. Sully is such a wanker sometimes.

Reactions: Andy99 and Pens x

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Speaking of wankers, how about that Pens broadcast team when Joseph was penalized for very clearly getting his stick caught in Marchenko's skates and tripping him?

Reactions: Zbynek

FlightlessBird

Nov 5, 2005
Pittsburgh
I honestly think the media is starting to turn on Sully. Slowly...but surely.
Not Yohe. He’s still being a good little lap dog.
IMG_6757.jpeg

Reactions: akapidots

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Giving up 2 + goal lead

Giving up a goal right after scoring

Losing in OT/SO

#MikeSullivanHockey

All f***ing year. All f***ing 2020s.

If this loser is coach next year I'm not watching. I swear to Christ, on the night of his resurrection, I won't watch.

It gets much easier when you stop giving a shit about this rotating ragtag bunch of no-heart losers.

We haven’t been a likeable bunch for years.

Reactions: TNT87

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Louder for the deaf morons in the back please….

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I can't decide whether Sullivan acts like a guy who knows his job is safe regardless of what he does, or whether he acts like a guy who knows he isn't gonna be here in October.

Either way, it sucks. At least the constant cratering and collapses are f***ing funny though. :laugh:

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I think I’m going to start appreciating their 3-4 game winning streaks a little more when/if they happen now. I think the days of winning streaks of more than a handful of games are over for a few years at least.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Remember Sully during pressers his first 2 (maybe 3) seasons? He would hold players accountable yet still laud the positives. Made no excuses, was honest.

An absolute, complete 180 from how he is now. Scared, defensive, clueless.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
i distanced myself from the team after last off season. I hope they win but until they fire sully and assemble a respectable front office, I am largely out. Not because the team is bad but because they continue to sabotage themselves with stupidity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad