Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Jackets: 4-3 win - Zucker says zuck it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Decent finish. Nice to see them come back and win it.

Friedman apparently thought he was at a Middle Ages reenactment.

tumblr_nji5qwOQ3Q1r6sk6wo2_r1_640.gifv

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Ayyy Zuck good job

Good PP. Good goal Zuck.

Zucker puts it away....

Not really. Penguins always win a good bit without Crosby and Malkin.

Just look at last season. Most hurt team in the NHL, and they kept rolling. Why do people always never learn. Every single time 58,71 or 87 get hurt long term the Pens find a way.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
It's time for the board to have a Come to Jesus and accept that Dom Simon is going to make the team and likely will spend significant time on Crosby's line. And it will most likely be a good thing. He looks great out there.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hey... credit for rattling off 3 straight with a pretty mediocre lineup. Given a ramp-up to regular season intensity when the games count and I'm guessing these guys can hang in there.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
There's optimism and there's delusion and there's this.

Hahaha... I don't blame you for thinking that. I feel like I'm lying to myself, TBH.

But I mean... these guys DO love money. And stuff like maybe boosting your Stanley Cup playoff ratings past some rando Monday Night Raw levels should = more money. I'm just betting on greed.

Reactions: Peat

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
It's time for the board to have a Come to Jesus and accept that Dom Simon is going to make the team and likely will spend significant time on Crosby's line. And it will most likely be a good thing. He looks great out there.

I Wonder why anyone thinks this. In what world does Simon push Kap or Rust out of the top 6?

I'd rather see Guentzel and Simon with Sid , than Rust and Guentzel, so I hope you're right.

That means we get Kap - Malkin - Rust, which will own.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I Wonder why anyone thinks this. In what world does Simon push Kap or Rust out of the top 6?

I'd rather see Guentzel and Simon with Sid , than Rust and Guentzel, so I hope you're right.

Heinen - Crosby - Simon
Guentzel - Malkin - Kapanen
Zucker - Carter - Rust
McGinn - Blueger - Laine

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
We lost 2 days ago vs the Wings :laugh:
Although we had like 4 regulars in the lineup.

Yeah I'm not saying it's going to be pretty. At all. But I dunno... there just isn't much history that suggests that this team spirals with firepower out with injury. I might complain about Sullivan sometimes but he's quite good at that.

Hey just like Disco Dan!

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

You just answered your own question. GCS will be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad