Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Ride or die Pens

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

golfortennis1

Mar 18, 2022
Because most people simply follow what the media tells them, and media rarely ever criticizes coaches or front office. They must figure their access could be cut off if they do, but unless it is so painstakingly obvious, you rarely see a criticism of a suit. It's always "players need to play better," , "the coaches know what they are doing."

Just happened to have the TV on TSN when I turned it on for a moment this morning, and Craig Button did a piece. "Not winning the Stanley Cup with this group," etc., need to do heavy lifting in the off-season..... not one mention about coaching at all. It was all players, players, players....

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
They need to fire Sullivan and his staff, stat, try whoever else is available who might inject some positivity, and play young potential instead of Sully-pets.

I cannot abide starting a genuine sell-off with Sully still there. It is too mind-numbingly idiotic - and EVIL - to contemplate.
Never seen a HC as safe and protected as I have ever seen with Pittsburgh sports. NEVER.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I've been sick as a dog all day so haven't watched the Dubas presser yet.

He say anything significant?

You should just remain in bed bc it'll make you more ill

Never seen a HC as safe and protected as I have ever seen with Pittsburgh sports. NEVER.

All that steel slag that was dumped in the rivers probably is still there. Unfortunately all that untreated water goes directly to PPG Arena and Heinz Field.

Reactions: Pancakes and LOGiK

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I dunno Danny, maybe you should have been asking him about it.

seriously. what a bizarre comment
I do get his point, though.

Fans want these beat guys to ask all these hard hitting questions that basically call Sullivan stupid or that say certain players suck (like the guy that responded to his tweet asking why Graves is playing), but wouldn't actually lead anywhere, would piss Sullivan off, Sullivan would never give a real answer to their questions again, and could maybe even see their press credentials taken away.

Asking why Eller and Smith started in OT seems like a pretty safe one, though. "You usually start OT with Crosby. What's the reasoning behind the change?"

spfan

May 4, 2009
They’re better than the Pens lol…at least they have a couple young players playing well who can stay in the lineup..
Yeah, like I said, they're playing above expected. But Caps should be in tank mode even more than the Pens.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad