Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
At least in those years we will know exactly what the team is doing and the objective. These last couple years have been attempting the complete opposite and getting absolutely nowhere but worse.

This is a boat without paddles currently. They need to jump ship and start over now.

They need to fire Sullivan and his staff, stat, try whoever else is available who might inject some positivity, and play young potential instead of Sully-pets.

I cannot abide starting a genuine sell-off with Sully still there. It is too mind-numbingly idiotic - and EVIL - to contemplate.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The 2nd line should be as we’ve all been f***ing saying - O’Connor-Malkin-Puustinen - which was something that was tried and looked good early on in the season and then never tried again. Puustinen is a catalyst for Geno’s game and making Doc look more competent.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Those nutjob fairweather wankers on Twitter/X are even turning on Sullivan and the Pens media, especially for the Malkin horse shit and now the Puustinen stuff (not being with Geno, Geno stuck with 4th liners, etc) and that Sullivan needs to take way more blame from last year to this season.

LOL, FSG and their dipshits Madden, Yohe, Rossi can’t spin the narrative away from Sullivan.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
They were never this bad. They got over a 100 points when sid and geno were both hurt.

Sullivan is in territory worse than Bylsma
Dan Bylsma was a better coach. I may take heat for this, but he just was.

This Jeff Carter stuff, that’s 100% on Mike Sullivan. Remember when we had Miroslav Satan? He wasn’t playing well and he was demoted to the AHL, Bylsma told him to just take that opportunity to be a mentor and that he would be back as it was also a cap thing, Miro came back in the playoffs and played well in a bottom 6 role that season. But if it was Sullivan, he’d keep playing Satan and not giving him that shot in the arm. When Sykora struggled, Bylsma scratched him for Satan as well.

Bylsma was an ignorant tit with a ton of things and I would never want him back at any rate, but between he and Sully for the longest tenured coaches in the Sid & Geno era, Bylsma was at least able to see he was being ignorant at times and change things but also did some good things that this dipshit coach we currently have will never change about himself.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
At this point, these guys are no different than a team like the Habs or whatever. They just suck 90% of the time. They have bad players and a terrible coaching staff. Just bad. They should finish bottom 10 of league. Hopefully bottom 5.
Except in those other cases, their coach hasn’t wasted multiple assets by pouting and using them incorrectly and forcing the GM to make more trades and wasting more assets to get more of his shitty types.

Habs (outside of that piece of shit Logan) have a way brighter future with prospects than the Pens do and Sullivan has a massive hand at that by indirectly not using players correctly and causing trades that didn’t need to happen.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
This team has shown an absolutely delightful ability... this season especially... to find new and unique ways nearly every single game to shit down their own leg and act like they're doing something clever. Tonight the runner up was Frodo getting the nod on the first powerplay unit for some reason and promptly face-planting into the boards. But of course the easy winner was starting Eller and Smith in OT to the tune of not even getting to touch the puck once on a like minute long shift before a glacial line change and goal against. Glorious.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
JFC there are Ryan Graves apologists? I suppose they think career +/- is important or something? Woof.
I…

Well let’s just say there are a lot of players that are not their normal selves on this team and until we get a new coach first with this roster, I wouldn’t shit all over any player vs the coach that keeps putting them into wrong usage, etc.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Y'all. Let's remember Bylsma would routinely start Tanner Glass on Sid's line in big games to "set the tone." Let us also never forget the overtime PK where he started Adams, Glass, and Scuds and was subsequently scored on immediately.

Pens held on to Sullivan way too long. You're either fired a hero, or get extended long enough to become the villain.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Y'all. Let's remember Bylsma would routinely start Tanner Glass on Sid's line in big games to "set the tone." Let us also never forget the overtime PK where he started Adams, Glass, and Scuds and was subsequently scored on immediately.

Pens held on to Sullivan way too long. You're either fired a hero, or get extended long enough to become the villain.

Team America Vomit Scene on Make a GIF

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Well Carter will be leaving town shortly but the other two are here to stay so buckle down, baby!
Graves hate is just weird. He’s not the only bloke that is struggling under Sullivan, which is more consistent than anything else Sullivan does, destroy players that were good before coming to the Pens.

But Sullivan, Reirden, Velllucci all need to go, I wouldn’t keep a single person on that bench right now.

Carter is not telling Sullivan you need to play me, that’s for f***ing sure. Sitting Carter for a couple of games is something we’ve all been asking for since the start of the f***ing season. They literally called up Hinostroza and Gruden, then kept Carter in and White and decided to healthy scratch Puljujarvi and send down Hinostroza and Gruden to play Harkins.

That level if ignorance, Dubas isn’t the issue here, it’s as we’ve all been stating - always been Mike Sullivan.

Fans booing the powerplay, lol, I heard more boos for the Pens at a home game than for the Islanders, FSG will ignore that because they’d just see it like this when the team was getting booed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad