Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Ride or die Pens

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
They’re going to draw this out and make it as painful as possible lol.

Oh well. Season is done. They just don’t know it yet. Nice of them to show a heartbeat at the end of the second and into the third. Could have easily rolled over and died.

They’re just too old. They try. But the age thing and the coaching handicap make it near impossible.

On to the next one..
They're not even close. Penguins are currently statistically a bottom feeder in standings and otherwise.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
"When's the last time Sullivan didn't start Sid or Geno in OT?"

I wonder why you shouldn't do that?
The Prequels Were Good, Actually — dafoes: JEFF GOLDBLUM as IAN MALCOLM  JURASSIC...

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Right before OT I placed a bet for Isles OT win betting half of the money on my betting account. Can't believe I didn't do it with all of the money as it was surefire that pens will lose on OT and Isles wasn't even favorite lol. This is not a betting advisory but I'm definitely gonna continue with this strategy

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Their season doesn't matter either. They may as well tank as well. They're probably playing above expected, but they're arguably having an even more wasted season.
They’re better than the Pens lol…at least they have a couple young players playing well who can stay in the lineup..

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Ned with a whopping -2.77 xGA. Why the F would Sully play him vs the Isles when the Habs are next?

Hey idiot, stop playing the backup in must-win games. f***ing loser.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Smith and Eller to start the OT :huh:

The way Sid and Letang gave Pelech all that room, he could've skated all the way to the paint.

One dumb decision followed by another, followed by another, followed by another, etc...

Habs, Flyers, Canucks and Kraken up next..... I see 2 more close losses followed by soul crushing defeats on the western Canada swing....

Unless the team can regroup in Banff, then all bets are off.:sarcasm:

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Get ready for the basement gents. The next 10 years are going to be excruciating. Crosby and Malkin lingering around, no playoffs, retirement, another 5 years of suck. Buckle up!

At least in those years we will know exactly what the team is doing and the objective. These last couple years have been attempting the complete opposite and getting absolutely nowhere but worse.

This is a boat without paddles currently. They need to jump ship and start over now.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
If people cannot see that 3 vs. 3 needs some rules with the ragging the puck of getting to even a more ridiculous nonsense of trying to end the game in a tie and get to the shoot out only to use the same ole superstar players over and over again and again has made OT a silly kids game is silly. However they can keep it with rule changes....

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
At least in those years we will know exactly what the team is doing and the objective. These last couple years have been attempting the complete opposite and getting absolutely nowhere but worse.

This is a boat without paddles currently. They need to jump ship and start over now.
Feels like 2010-2016, but with older stars, honestly.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
If people cannot see that 3 vs. 3 needs some rules with the ragging the puck of getting to even a more ridiculous nonsense of trying to end the game in a tie and get to the shoot out only to use the same ole superstar players over and over again and again has made OT a silly kids game is silly. However they can keep it with rule changes....
A shot clock would fix 3 on 3.

Reactions: Jobeycool

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Crosby cost us at least three OT losses this season. The other two with awful line changes. But I mean, probably never get that far without him.

This team is in desperate need of an overhaul. Fire f***ing Sullivan and see if something clicks. If not, rebuild. You cannot start a rebuild without trying a new coach , but time is running out. Shit or get off the pot

Reactions: Turin

farscape1

Jun 22, 2010
Pittsburgh
Right before OT I placed a bet for Isles OT win betting half of the money on my betting account. Can't believe I didn't do it with all of the money as it was surefire that pens will lose on OT and Isles wasn't even favorite lol. Definitely gonna continue with this strategy
how much you win?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We got some unfortunate bounces. But that’s hockey. I liked our compete in the third period
Pettersson got turnstiled like an absolute pillock after scoring a goal, Puustinen scoring was fantastic and a f*** you to Sullivan.

I don’t really see why Phillips needs to be in the top 6 ever again, either flip him with Puustinen or drop him down to the 4th line to provide some much needed energy there, scratch White and add Puljujarvi to the third Like he should be or keep f***ing it up even more, Sullivan.

I am surprised Colby Armstrong Is able to speak with FSG & Sullivan’s balls in his mouth.

Reactions: farscape1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3