Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Devils | loss | Special teams? I think you mean pathetic teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
They lost this game because the big guns didn't show up, plain and simple. That sums up this entire game. Crosby, Guentzel, Malkin, Rust and Rakell were all awful.

I thought Smith looked pretty good, the only way I'd criticize him is that he seems a bit too trigger happy to shoot the puck when there isn't a good shot opportunity. A 50 foot wrist shot into the goalie isn't going to be doing much good overall. But overall, I was happy with what I saw.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
They lost this game because the big guns didn't show up, plain and simple. That sums up this entire game. Crosby, Guentzel, Malkin, Rust and Rakell were all awful.

I thought Smith looked pretty good, the only way I'd criticize him is that he seems a bit too trigger happy to shoot the puck when there isn't a good shot opportunity. A 50 foot wrist shot into the goalie isn't going to be doing much good overall. But overall, I was happy with what I saw.
Crosby had one of those games… not the good kind

Reactions: Angrrus

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

They lost the game because nobody gives a shit and this coach f***ing sucks.

I'm so tired of the blaming the roster bullshit.

Our coach f***ing blows and I can not wait until he is fired. I'm so tired of watching his decision making.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
They lost the game because nobody gives a shit and this coach f***ing sucks.

I'm so tired of the blaming the roster bullshit.

Our coach f***ing blows and I can not wait until he is fired. I'm so tired of watching his decision making.

Wait, you don't think Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel, Rakell and Rust are to blame for the powerplay going 0-9?

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Shit team. Can't keep a lead, PP sucks, no discipline. Did I already say "shit team?" Sad thing it's all downhill from here.

Reactions: Angrrus

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
The better team won but our team did an okay job limiting their speed for the first 40. Penalties probably helped with that though because it really took from the flow of the game.

Bryan Rust should be sitting on the press box but he constantly gets elevated. Not a good look on Sullivan and company when they play obvious favorites like they do. Makes it so guys further down on the depth chart feel like they’ll never get a chance no matter what they do.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
This team is so unorganized right now it's sad.
They only gave up 1 even strength goal. It’s the special teams that were the humongous issue. I know Letang and Petry are out but holy shit you can’t go 0 for infinity on the PP AND give up a SHG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad