GDT: | Pens vs Caps | March 25th 2000hrs | Sid vs Ovy Version XXXVIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Caps have better forward depth than Pens, better goaltending and a better D with all our injuries…Pens really should lose this game

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Sprong just sniped another one from the hard work of someone, Donato I think, going to net…but our coach doesn’t believe in having really good shooters with not much else to them on the roster…so we’ll just keep shooting from long range and keep our finishing near dead last in the league…I mean if we keep working on it and learning, it’ll end up in our net one of these days, right? Lol

We'll learn at the golf course

Please not Kenny Albert.

1679788579776.png

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Caps have better forward depth than Pens, better goaltending and a better D with all our injuries…Pens really should lose this game
You're making it sound like the Caps are the Bruins, dude. :laugh: This game's a game between two shitty, flawed teams at the extreme twilight of their respective Cup windows. It's pretty even in that both teams suck. I don't think it has to be any more dramatic than that. :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Was trying to watch the game. Pittsburgh att has pirates. Pens nhl has college basketball.

What a time to be alive where I have all the channels and I can't even find the damn game.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I will be positive tonight no matter what happens, we have to turn this around somehow
So you’re not going to point out that we’re even bigger chokers than the Cats and Isles, I guess?

Sullivan with a really inspiring pregame speech lol…

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
So you’re not going to point out that we’re even bigger chokers than the Cats and Isles, I guess?

Sullivan with a really inspiring pregame speech lol…
We’re running out of runway, need to pay attention to the details……

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad