Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Bruins | Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
It’s kind of fun going into the playoffs with 0 expectation.

I know it’s hard for some of the spoiled brats around here to realize it, but playoffs aren’t really a lock for any other team and beyond that even if you make the playoffs you are rarely a “favorite” every year like we have been since pretty much 07-08.

He's trying so hard to bait lol.

Let's go Penguinos!

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
By the way, with Washington winning today (looks like they will), they will once again control their destiny over us. If they win their two games in hand, they'd be one point up on us.

It really doesn't matter if the Pens get the Rangers/Carolina or Florida with the way they're playing.

In a way it's why I hope we drop all the way down to WC2 and get Florida. I think we still lose, but it'll at least be an entertaining series to watch.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
It really doesn't matter if the Pens get the Rangers/Carolina or Florida with the way they're playing.

In a way it's why I hope we drop all the way down to WC2 and get Florida. I think we still lose, but it'll at least be an entertaining series to watch.

Doesn’t matter who plays who. Toronto is winning a cup on Lyubushkin’s back ala Bill Barliko.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I didn't watch the full game unfortunately to give an accurate assessment.

The only thing I can hope for Jarry is back for playoffs and that we figure it out.

Any aggressive forecheck screws with every defensive pairing. Sullivan needs to solve this Pronto. I don't get it.

Forwards have talent and I can only help playoff time it happens.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
After watching half of this game and then the Carolina-Avs game, it was like watching a 33rpm recording suddenly switch to 78rmp…Pens are chicken feed…
isn't that how our games vs. Avs looked like, Carolina not so much we wwer half dead there

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
isn't that how our games vs. Avs looked like, Carolina not so much we wwer half dead there

well, on one side lol.. I don’t think we matched the Avs speed…maybe closer the first game in Colorado but not the home game

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Would anyone fe confident in a 7 game series against Buffalo right now?

once again they may have an excuse with Jarry .....but it’s a false narrative

THEY CANT SCORE GOALS 5 ON 5
Lack of scoring, defense sucks, PP an embarrassment….the problems are many lol

Reactions: Coastal Kev

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Canes are probably our best matchup anyway. We have a few lines that could win their matchups against them if everyone is on the same page. It would be a grind though.

Reactions: Dipsy Doodle

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think the Pens are falling to WC2, so I don’t think we’ll have a chance to play Carolina…not that that’s the best matchup…none of them are good…Pens will lose against any of the Rags, Car, or Florida

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
Thanks goodness we have great superstars and leaders in Crosby and Letang, who can score themselves and rally up the troops to erase an early 2 goal deficit.

Angrrus

May 24, 2017
It’s really hard to care about anything with the constant injuries/suspensions/lack of momentum/fixed playoff position.

Colorado were missing several big players form their lineup when they beat us twice short while ago.

Complaining about injuries/absences is for losers. We still had two superstars and a lot of other good pleayers in the lineup.

Reactions: Pens x
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad