GDT: Pens v Oil. no one cares. still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
It's honestly incredible that Dubas is going to watch this season unfold like this and then keep Mike Sullivan next year.

I hate to peddle conspiracy theories but at this point you have to wonder if Sid and/or FSG just don't want Sully fired. There's no other reason to keep him.

Dubas is many things but I don't think he's an idiot. He can't possibly be blind to what's going on.
That would tell you how stupid our core guys are.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This is actually less painful than last year because last year I still had hope down the stretch that they'd squeak their shitty asses into the playoffs.

At least this year they're leaving no doubts and there's potential for a high pick.

Super Luigi

Jul 13, 2019
this-is-fine.jpg

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I mean I don't think Sid flexes his power like that. He's not Mario or Jagr. But I wouldn't be surprised if he really likes Sullivan and if Dubas/FSG are aware of that and are afraid of pissing him off if they fire Sully and trade Jake in the same year.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
It's honestly incredible that Dubas is going to watch this season unfold like this and then keep Mike Sullivan next year.

I hate to peddle conspiracy theories but at this point you have to wonder if Sid and/or FSG just don't want Sully fired. There's no other reason to keep him.

Dubas is many things but I don't think he's an idiot. He can't possibly be blind to what's going on.
The way they turtled coming out of the all-star break coupled with their complete disinterest of late is really damning for Sullivan. He's found no way to even get them to play for pride.

Just a bunch of guys going for a skate.

I think, even if you like Mike Sullivan, you have to acknowledge that this team needs a new voice next season just to provide a jolt.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I mean I don't think Sid flexes his power like that. He's not Mario or Jagr. But I wouldn't be surprised if he really likes Sullivan and if Dubas/FSG are aware of that and are afraid of pissing him off if they fire Sully and trade Jake in the same year.
If so you'd think Jake would have not been traded though.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The way they turtled coming out of the all-star break coupled with their complete disinterest of late is really damning for Sullivan. He's found no way to even get them to play for pride.

I think, even if you like Mike Sullivan, you have to acknowledge that this team needs a new voice next season just to provide a jolt.
Sully isn't turning down millions of dollars though. He's behind the bench until they fire him.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I just feel bad for them. This is below them no matter how done you think they are. Is management trying to embarrass them out of town?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

Unles you are employed by pens or reporter sucking up to his arrogant ass , is there someone out there disilusioned enough to like this guy

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
It doesnt matter what they do. They give up people bitch, they try hard people bitch. Personally I think he’s fired today/tomorrow. The scrubs and young guys will tow the line out of fear, but the players who matter have cleary given up.

Reactions: 66-30-33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad