Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
.500 team and falling

tenor.gif

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
Amazing what Crosby looks like with Malkin level wingers compared to playing with a world class talen like Gentzel. Fair to say he looks just as bad, heck worse than Malkin. Go figure. Oh wait I remember how all these Analyst blames Geno for power play woes and he shouldn't be on it... Hmm i swear power play 1 is even worse than powerplay 2. Either way, just to say, BOTH Malkin and Crosby need all star level wingers to be productive at their current career stage.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Amazing what Crosby looks like with Malkin level wingers compared to playing with a world class talen like Gentzel. Fair to say he looks just as bad, heck worse than Malkin. Go figure. Oh wait I remember how all these Analyst blames Geno for power play woes and he shouldn't be on it... Hmm i swear power play 1 is even worse than powerplay 2. Either way, just to say, BOTH Malkin and Crosby need all star level wingers to be productive at their current career stage.
I'll take What The Penguins Will Be Unable To Accomplish for $800

reino

Jul 20, 2019
This is what I have been saying whole season long. Crosby and Malkin can be still great if they have enough space to work with. Only Guentzel could create enough space.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Nah, Sid just gave up recently. He was carrying the team almost all season. Now he does what´s the best for the organization - TANKING. Best result of the season btw. Avs are gonna murder them too.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Nah, Sid just gave up recently. He was carrying the team almost all season. Now he does what´s the best for the organization - TANKING. Best result of the season btw. Avs are gonna murder them too.
Nah. Sid is getting the same wingers Malkin has had for the past few years and looks like absolute shit.

And if he is being a cry baby about it, people criticized Malkin for being too emotional.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
How much more would any other coach get out of this lineup? 3 - 5 more wins? Even with all the "correct" lineups and ice time, and playing hard every night, how much better would they really be?

• Haha
Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
How much more would any other coach get out of this lineup? 3 - 5 more wins? Even with all the "correct" lineups and ice time, and playing hard every night, how much better would they really be?

This team should be a playoff team without question.

You also can see how easily this team could've afforded to not bring in Graves or Acciari or Nieto in games like this.

Zap Rowsdower

Sep 10, 2019
Does ESPN still do those "30 for 30" things? I just watched the Big Shot episode where Spano bought the Islanders by conning people. I feel like there's gonna be a Sully 30 For 30 someday about how he's some kind of mastermind hypnotist manipulator machiavellian guy that gets into people's heads and convinces everyone that he's something he's not, because there's no way this team is coached by someone that knows what they are doing. Unless he's been ordered to tank and to make the worst decisions possible. Nothing out there makes any sense.
and who the f is Bemstrom and why is he still playing? He's worthless. Give Poulin a chance, at least. DOC shouldn't be on the 1st line, he's a very good 4th liner, maybe 3rd.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad