GDT: Pens @ Rangers|11/11/2014|7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Remind me in the future to mute the tv and play a recording of glass being ground in a trash compactor. More soothing than listening to Steigerwald.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
I wonder which is worse as a fan..

Pens losing 5-0 to Rangers.
Avs losing 6-0 to the Islanders.
Sharks currently 4-0 down to the Panthers.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013

my vote: sharks to panthers (granted they still have a chance to come back)

Crozbar

Feb 7, 2010
Edmonton
These divisional rival games aren't even fun anymore. The Pens never show up for them.

Yes ... so far so not so good ...

Worst part is my room-mate is from NY and a Rangers fan. I'm going to get ragged on all week until Saturday, and then the Pens will probably lose again.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
Bad effort but these boards are annoying sometimes. Some here act like 82-0 is all that is acceptable.

I think some are just venting in the now. People like to complain after losses, it doesn't bug me. Those who're still going on tomorrow or the day after, then that gets annoying.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Yes ... so far so not so good ...

Worst part is my room-mate is from NY and a Rangers fan. I'm going to get ragged on all week until Saturday, and then the Pens will probably lose again.

Why is that we are going to probably lose again on saturday. If the Penguins actually show up next time they can beat this team.

Crozbar

Feb 7, 2010
Edmonton
Absolutely, no one else ever has a night off.

You can judge a team by when it takes a night off. They're facing the team that knocked them out of the playoffs, who are coming off of an embarrassing loss to Edmonton, and the show up looking like a team that went out drinking last night.

Not particularly inspiring.

Zags91

Apr 19, 2007

It's definitely one of those nights. I don't expect this team to win every game but they were off in so many areas tonight. I think they will respond to this like they did after Detroit.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
It's definitely one of those nights. I don't expect this team to win every game but they were off in so many areas tonight. I think they will respond to this like they did after Detroit.

I'm okay with losing to the Leafs too, get embarrassed pretty good and come back on Saturday strong. It's third jersey day! :D

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
You can judge a team by when it takes a night off. They're facing the team that knocked them out of the playoffs, who are coming off of an embarrassing loss to Edmonton, and the show up looking like a team that went out drinking last night.

Not particularly inspiring.

It happens to every team in every sport though. It's not like they were in the locker room today and agreed to all play like crap and not care tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad